Sequel: I'm Coming Home

In the Long Run

epilogue.

The airport was busy and full of people who really didn't give a fuck. There were missing luggages and unexplained delays. It was the most horrid and most stressful place in Vancouver, and I didn't want to be here right now. Actually, I never wanted to be here.

I stood in front of the winding line of people going through security. Even with the long lines they went by fast, just like Nathan would if he got in line.

I smiled at up at him,"You're gonna have the best time of your life and be the best football star they've ever seen."

He smiled back at me then sighed, "I'll be coming home soon. You just have to wait for me."

I gave him a longing kiss and let him move onto his parents and brother.

I watched as he hugged his parents and Brandon, giving his mother a kiss on the cheek and bidding farewell. He smiled at me once more, waved goodbye, and then passed through the doors, through security and out of my sight.

I felt my pocket vibrate. I took out my phone.

Just wait for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
OKAAAY. I re-uploaded this cause I just wanted to tell you guys I'm writing the sequel as we speak! And I wanna be a few chapters ahead so it might take a bit. But I promise, sometime this week!

Thank you everyone who has read this and supported this! I love it and it's really motivating to know you guys love my writing. I decided I'm gonna be writing the sequel in third person POV and I'm hoping it will have more depth. Because this story had like no depth, but now that they have a past and you know all about it it makes it even better and I can have layers to my story (:

Okay, I'll shut up now! THANKS FOR READING. I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH <3