Status: Completed :)

What To Expect When You Were Not Expecting

Chapter Ten

Months have passed and Letty was going into a routine of working, coming home and sleeping. Her swollen stomach prevented her from doing much and it irritated her to no end. She wanted to be able to run like she used to or smoke a cigarette to calm her nerves, but the baby inside of her was not allowing it. She was due in less than a few weeks and she was scared beyond belief. She had nobody to turn to, nobody to call when she went into labor. The only two people she could of counted on were gone. Her friend's weren't talking to her and the last time she saw them was at Jimmy's funeral.

She was in a deep dark hole that she couldn't get out of. She needed to get out of it, but depression was just sneaking in and slapping her around. She didn't want to be depressed, she didn't want to be lonely. She wanted Jimmy back, she wanted Leana to come back, She wanted to be able to call Val for a girls day and drag along Michelle and Lacey. She wanted to be able to drink beer and bullshit with the guys. None of that was ever going to happen though.

Letty was currently walking around her tiny apartment cleaning, something she found herself doing alot. It helped her calm her thoughts when she was thinking too much. She couldn't bend much due to her enormous belly and it was bad for her back. Her t-shirt and jogging shorts were too small for her big body, but she didn't care. It wasn't like anybody was going to see her.

As she was walking to the kitchen, she felt her stomach give a weird pull and something started dripping down her leg. She looked down and saw water running down both her legs as another sharp pain went through her body. She doubled over, grabbing onto the side of the fridge. She dropped the Windex and paper towels she was holding in her other hand to clutch her stomach. She saw her cell phone lying on the coffee table in her living room and started slowly walking to grab it.

"Oh dear God!" Letty dropped down to her knees as she tried to keep her breathing steady. Everything in her body was on fire.

She crawled the rest of the way over to the coffee table, finally making it and grabbing her cell. She hit speed dial two as she sat back against the couch and held her swollen belly, hoping to God that the one person she needed at the moment would answer.

"Letty?"

"Leana, it's time."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ladies and........Gentlemen? This is
THE END

I just wanna say thank you to all the people that read, rated and subscribed!
I hope you enjoyed reading this story as much as I loved writing it :)

There will be a sequel and I've already posted the summary for it so please SUBSCRIBE :)

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Pretty Little Commenter(s):
1.jagk'd up.- I know honey I know... I MISS HIM TOO :'(

DON'T BE A SILENT READER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COMMENT; RATE; SUBSCRIBE