Take Me Home

Into Your Arms

Ritz Carlton Hotel swimming pool, 1 am

Nina and Eric sits nearly swimming pool. They’re dip their feet dip into the pool. They’re talking about anything. Including the show tonight. They’re both feeling so pride for each other. They’re so excited.
“Tonight show was amazing,” Eric says. She’s messing Nina’s hair. “You’re the smartest head of comitee I’ve ever seen!” Nina blushes. “That’s why I fall into you.”
Eric looks at her eyes. With brave, Nina looks at Eric’s eyes and suddenly she catch a glimpse of heaven. Eric holds her hand. He leans so close.. So close.. And their lips are touching. The kiss was soft and warm. Romantic. Then, Eric looks at her eyes and says, “I wish I was a medicine for you because I love you.”
Nina’s shocked. Her question has been answered one!
“Nina,” Nina feels she’s stoned right now. Eric holds her hands. “Would you like to be my girlfriend?”
WHAT? Nina so shocked.
“If I say yes,” Nina says. “We will in long distance relationship.”
“I’ll come here every weekend,” Eric says. He smiles. “I thought it will be okay.”
Nina giggles and release her hand from Eric’s. “Dream on, geek!”
For the first time, Eric looks confused. Nina laughs. She proud makes Eric confused! She kisses Eric cheek and says, “Yes. I love you, Eric Jones!”
“I’m so love you, Nina Amelinda.” Eric gives her a kiss again. A wild kiss like an animal.