Status: all finished :(

He Was Silence

and silence was just

I found Louis in a place of self- acceptance, and it was only fitting that he himself taught me it. Though even through his wisdom filled lectures, and his breathy sighs, i don't think that he realised just how beautiful he was. He accepted himself, but he couldn't see himself just how i did.

He saw himself as human, flaws, without flaws; soft skin, rough skin; smile or frown.

He couldn't see the way that, although his nose was not the most conventional, was an omen of the ancient druids that he who had it would be the bearer of light. He could not see the way that his eyes, dark and seemingly infinite, while gazing up to the stars could create a mirror effect; making his soul, his soul the keeper of the universe. He did not see the elegance which his smile held.

He was completely naive of the fact that he was the most beautiful person who had ever been in my sight.

His voice was a sound only a few lucky souls could place to memory. Not because he was timid or insecure, like the people who tried to rally them to their company; but because he simply found that words were an over-used piece of communication, using it to fill gaps that needn’t be filled.

"Silence is limitless; it isn't bound to the pressure of conversation. It just is ".

But when his voice was heard, it was heard. It was not boisterous, as one would assume, but instead, it hung in the air, and left an imprint on your mind like a disease. It was the sort of sound that may have been made hours ago, but it still lingered on you like cologne.

He was not one to fight for a cause. He was not a coward, no, far from it. But he knew what he knew, and that was enough for him. He did not need to know whether others believed him, or accepted him, because as long as he accepted his own beliefs, he was whole.

A lot of people believe in rainbows. Kids make wishes upon then, artists paint them, dreamers chase them, but Louis was way ahead of everybody. He lived on one. What's more, he had taken it apart, examined it piece by piece, colour by colour, and he still believed in it. It isn't easy to believe in something after you know what it is truly like, but Louis, though he was quite the realist, he did just that.

I don’t think he knew just how beautiful he was, but I know for sure he knew just how beautiful the world could be.

His smile for the homeless; his hope for the future; his undying content with his life; and his love for every single breath he took, that was Louis.

Louis was silence, and just as silence; Louis just was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Word count: 484.

Image

I love that smiley way too much.

Any opinions? Was it good? Was it bad? Taco?