Status: Thank you for reading<3 please leave a comment on your way out.

Empty Smiles And Hallow Hearts

The Object Of Desire Is Jewels

"Are you sure this will work Samson?" asked the parlor maid eying the strange liquid.

"Why of course! Do you doubt my abilities madam?" The man named Samson said appearing to be hurt by her doubt.

He hated making these potions, So many things could go wrong but that's the price he pays for being a 'sorcerer'.

"No no no," she smiled and hugged the older man before placing two coins in his hand

Finally!

"Thank you dear" he smiled and walked in the other direction.

It was cold, misty and wet- as it should be after a good rain.

The mud sloshed under his boots as he home.

"Home" he laughed, "what is such a place?"

Frowning Samson opened the door to the small shed that was his living space.

Mr.Finley The Helper the door read.

Inside he was welcomed by the sound of dripping water and a wet cot.

"Home sweet home." he sighed.

Image


Not Far Away...

A lady- presumably of high status with her fancy dress and beautiful stallion- changed quickly into men's clothing.

The women knew what she was doing was dangerous. It could spoil her image. But she would do anything for Alice- her daughter.

Thinking quick she finished her disguise and hurried to her last form of help.

Image


Samson sat for a moment wondering why he was awake. What had awoken him from his peaceful slumber? A mouse perhaps?

The so called 'mouse' knocked softly against the door.

"Nobody home!" He cried rolling over to once again dream of rubies and sapphires.

"Sir? Please!" Whispered the customer.

"No." He said and buried under his cot.

"Well...if you don't want this-" something slid under the flimsy door.

Something shiny.

"-Il just take it elsewhere" sighed the voice sitting in the mud against the door.

"I see." Peeked Samson from his bed.

"And what would I have to do to acquire such...a object?" He smiled dressing himself never taking his eyes of the expensive ring.

"Come to Greenville. Use your magic to help Alice Halt. Then-" the ring disappeared back under the door.

"-You can have it."

Samson opened the door to see a frail woman kneeling at his door- in mens clothing.

"Please" she begged.

"Il see what I can do." He said helping her up.

And so starts the grand adventure!
♠ ♠ ♠
:D
thoughts?
anyone?