The Ghost of You

I'm Coming Back From The Dead

I awoke in an all white room. Brightly lit, even though there was no windows or lights. It's like the walls themselves were emitting a strange glow.
I sat up, quickly noticing that the only thing keeping me totally nude was a pair of boxers.
I also noticed a small, neat hole, right in the center of my chest.
What the fuck was going on?
I stood up from my place on the floor and looked around. There was a while door where the glow shined the brightest.
I walked over to the door and grabbed the handle. A heat scorched my hand. I gasped and quickly pulled my hand away. It was like a fire was burning on the other side. I then looked the other way. It had a door similar to the one I was standing in front of.
I then walked toward that one, and took it by the handle. It was cool. I felt relaxed. I then tried to open it, but it wouldn't budge.
I tried again but it still wouldn't move.
“You can't do that.” I heard a familiar voice say behind me.
I quickly turned around and saw a boy, Bob, standing in front of me. He had on an all white cloak, drawing attention to his hair and lip ring.
“Bob.” I whispered. “Where am I?”
It was then I remembered, Bob had died. He died in a car accident two years prior.
“And how are you here?” I added on.
Bob smiled and held his hands up. “Quiet. Let me explain everything. You in the In-Between. The gate of Heaven is behind you, and the gate of Hell is behind me. I'm here to guide you.”
“What happened to me? Am I dreaming all this?” I asked, scratching my blonde hair.
“You died, Mikey. The man in the car. Don't you remember?”
It all then came to me. Mark shooting me, pushing me out of the car, the intense pain, and then, nothing...
“I... Died. Those guys murdered me.” I recounted.
Bob nodded, looking grim.
“That, Mikey, is the reason why your here. YOU have the chance to find the man and give them what they deserve.”
“Death?” I growled.
Bob shook his head. “That's not up to me, but the way you deal with these killers will determine weather you enter the gates of Heaven or Hell.”
“How will I do this?” I asked.
“A door will appear below me, through that door you can choose the one person that can see you. But you have to be thinking happy thoughts about that person as you drop back down to earth. When you get down, you will be immune to pain. Nobody but the person you thought of will be able to see or hear you. You can stay down there as long as it takes for you to achieve your goal. And if the person that can see and hear you dies then you will be sent back up here to do my job, which is to help those who have 'unfinished business' as you may call it.”
“So, I'm basically a ghost?” I asked.
Bob smiled. “Yeah, I guess you could say that.”
I nodded.
“Wait, so YOU have unfinished business?” I asked.
Bob nodded. “Yes, I never got to really finish it, either. My mother died while helping me. She's in Heaven now. If the person is REALLY trying to help you, then if they die before helping you finish then they will stay with you in the In-Between.”
I sighed and nodded. “It's so much to take in.”
“I know, Mikey. I know. Now, who is your pick?” Bob asked.
“Gerard Way.” I said quickly.
Bob chuckled. “You two were always so close. He's very protective of you. He loved you. I bet he'll be very glad to see you.”
I smiled. “Here's hoping.”
“Well, good luck, Mikey. It was nice seeing you again.” Bob smiled.
I smiled back. “Good seeing you, too.”
And with that, the door under Bob opened. He quickly stepped back. “Now, remember to think about Gerard until you hit the ground. Your funeral should be... today. So, go looking for him.”
I nodded and then jumped, thinking about my older brother the entire way down.

My eyes snapped open when I hit the ground.
There was no pain of course.
I quickly stood up, and looked down, noticing I had on skinny jeans and a black tee shirt.
Shaking my head I started on walking. I knew what cemetery mom and dad would bury me in. They had said that Grandma Elena would need some company. Of course, they would lay me right next to her.
I knew exactly where I was, as well: Elm Street. Three blocks from the cemetery.
I kept walking and soon enough, I made it.
I saw my older brother with his striking red hair and almost ran up to him, but I held myself back.
I didn't want to startle him.
Gerard had his head bowed down, I couldn't tell if he was crying or not. My mom looked absolutely distraught. Dad was trying to hold back his emotions, but it wasn't working very well.
I hid behind a tombstone as Gerard looked up. I knew he had saw me, though, he didn't show it.
The next time I looked back, I saw that the people dressed in black were all slowly walking away.
I noticed my good friends Ray Toro and Frank Iero among the throng.
Stupidly, I waved, but pulled my hand down when I remembered that they couldn't see me.
I then turned my attention back to Gerard, mom, and dad. They were piling into the car.
I sighed and walked over to the freshly dug grave.
MY freshly dug grave. I looked down at it, noticing six red roses, one being white.
Gerard.
I smiled a little as tears started to track down my cheeks.
I then looked at the tombstone, which read:

Michael James Way
1980-1996
Beloved son, friend, and brother
R.I.P We will miss you!

I sighed again, more tears tracking down my face.
It finally dawned on me. I had to END the motherfuckers that killed me. I didn't care if I would go to Hell or not. Those three me needed to die a horrible death!
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay, another chapter down!!! <3