Put Your Arms Around Me, and I'm Home

1/1.

Grieco woke up on the last morning of tour with a sad smile on his face. The band and crew would be separated for at least a month now that this tour had finished due to heavy press meetings that the band had to go to. That Rian had to go to. Sure, it was nice to share an apartment with Evan because they got on so well, but it wouldn’t be the same as seeing Rian every day and it wouldn’t be the same not being able to sleep curled up in Rian’s arms like he had been for the past 4 months.

It just wouldn’t be the same.

Apparently, Rian felt the same as Grieco did, because he was quiet for most the day too, Grieco barely seeing him for more than 5 minutes at a time. Right up until the show actually. Even though today was even the day before their one year anniversary. Nevertheless, like he usually did, Grieco hung behind the drum set, adjusting a few screws and making sure enough spare drum sticks were there just in case Rian dropped any or threw any at Alex and Jack. The last thing Grieco wanted was Rian not to be able to play.

“I’ve been looking for you,”

Grieco turned around with a sad smile at the sound of Rian’s voice.

“I’ve been here,” Grieco shrugged.

Rian frowned slightly but pressed a slow kiss to his boyfriend’s lips anyway. Grieco breathed in deeply, smiling as Rian lingered a little before pulling away.

“Are you okay?” Rian asked softly.

“As good as I can be seeing I will barely get to see you for a month now,” Grieco said, not bothering to lie.

“Babe, there will only be a few days when I won’t be in Baltimore. The rest of the time we can still see each other most nights,” Rian mused.

“It just won’t be the same,” Grieco grumbled, hanging his head.

Rian sighed and nodded, knowing there was no point arguing with his boyfriend when he was like this. There was something more important on his mind anyway.

“I should’ve been here for you today,” Rian murmured.

“It would’ve been nice,” Grieco shrugged, “Where were you?”

“I was sorting something out,” Rian said.

“Way to be vague,” Grieco muttered.

“I was sorting something out for us,” Rian said with a small smile.

This perked Grieco’s interest. “Oh really?”

“Mm, I was going to wait until we got back to mine tomorrow seeing as it’s our anniversary tomorrow, but now seems a good time as any,” Rian said nervously.

“What do you mean?” Grieco frowned.

“Gimme a second. Wait here. Don’t go anywhere until I get back,” Rian said firmly.

Before Grieco could even reply, Rian had run away, leaving Grieco standing alone and awkward. But he stayed there, hands in his pockets, waiting for Rian. Why? Because he would do anything for Rian. Duh. 5 minutes before All Time Low were due to go on, Rian ran back around the corner, out of breath but grinning.

“Where the fuck have you been?” Grieco grumbled.

“Getting what I needed,” Rian said happily.

“Again with the vagueness,” Grieco muttered.

“Just shut your pretty little mouth and listen to what I have to say, okay?” Rian laughed.

Grieco tried to be mad at him, but couldn’t do it. As if anyone could stay mad at someone they loved, especially when they had a smile like Rian did. Rian pressed a soft kiss to Grieco’s lips before stepping backwards slightly.

“I had a big dramatic speech planned out, really I did. But seeing as you’re getting all depressed about us not seeing each other much, I haven’t had any time to rehearse it. So I’m just going to improvise,” Rian started.

Now Grieco was just confused. Rian ran his tongue over his bottom lip out of nerves, his hand clutching the object in his pocket before he smiled at his boyfriend.

“I love you. I love you with all my heart, more than I ever have and ever will love anyone. And I hope you love me just as much. I know that you’re the man I want to spend the rest of my life with, and I’m hoping you want the same from me. I know we’ve only been together 12 months, but they’ve been the best 12 months of my life and I never want them to end,” Rian said warmly.

It was then that Grieco’s mind kicked in. Was Rian really…oh my gosh! He wasn’t, was he? Rian pulled the object out of his pocket, but held it tightly in his hand, hiding it from view.

“Alexander Grieco,” Rian murmured, getting down on one knee, “will you marry me?”

Grieco’s throat dried up when Rian opened his hand and revealed a plain silver band, fairly thick yet completely smooth.

“An answer would be nice,” Rian chuckled nervously.

Grieco broke out of his stupor, tears filling his eyes as he nodded. “Of course I’ll marry you,”

Grieco had never seen Rian smile so wide, especially when he slid the ring onto Grieco’s left fourth finger. Perfect fit.

“Dawson, you need to go on…wait, what’s going on?” Ian frowned, noticing Rian kneeling and Grieco crying.

Grieco just held up his left hand, displaying the ring Rian had just put on it, and Ian’s jaw dropped.

“OH MY FUCKING GOD!” Ian yelled, rushing forward.

Grieco barely had time to register more people running around the corner as Ian crashed into them, knocking Rian and Grieco fully to the ground.

“I can’t believe you finally asked him!” Ian gasped, “I’m so happy for you guys!”

“Asked him what?” Danny asked, confused.

“Rian asked me to marry him,” Grieco said happily, although his voice was cracking with tears.

Shouts and hollers and cheers exploded from the group, Grieco and Rian laughing as everyone else ran towards them, jumping on top of them too. Grieco groaned in pain but managed to turn his face to look at Rian, who was smiling at him.

“I love you,” Rian mouthed.

“I love you too,” Grieco mouthed back.

***

Danny hugged Grieco and Rian tightly as they got off the tour bus outside Rian’s apartment, before returning to his seat next to Jack. Today was the morning they were all going home for a month, the day after the tour ended. Danny was truly happy for his best friends to be getting married, but it only reminded him of the fact that he no longer had anywhere to live. Fucking Chris. But at least he had Jack now – that was worth being homeless.

“Aww, I can’t believe Rian just blurted it out like that! He was going to wait to ask Grieco until today,” Jack giggled, linking his hand with Danny’s.

“You knew?” Danny said, surprised.

“I helped choose the ring,” Jack said proudly.

“Rian trusted you with that?” Danny teased.

“Hey, I had a very important role to play! I decided how shiny the ring should be,” Jack grinned.

“And Zack chose everything else with Alex commenting occasionally on the colour?” Danny guessed.

“Yeah…well…shut up,” Jack grumbled.

“Babe, I’m just teasing, I’m sure your role was very important,” Danny chuckled, kissing Jack’s cheek.

Jack stuck his tongue out at Danny before returning to smiling.

“So, um, there’s something I need to tell you,” Jack said suddenly.

“What?” Danny frowned.

“I, uh…my brother and his friends went over to Chris’s apartment and got all your stuff the day after you two broke up,” Jack admitted.

“Joe got all my stuff? Why?” Danny frowned.

“Because I asked him to?” Jack blushed.

“Aww Jack! That’s so nice of you,” Danny grinned.

Well at least he didn’t have to worry about replacing all his clothes, guitar equipment and other belongings. That was years worth of stuff.

“I know you would’ve had important stuff there, so I didn’t want you to lose it,” Jack mumbled, blushing even more.

“Where is it all now?” Danny asked.

“It’s at mine and Alex’s place,” Jack said hesitantly.

“Oh…should I get off the bus with you and collect it then?” Danny asked.

“That’s what I wanted to ask. Um…you don’t have anywhere to stay, do you?” Jack said, chewing his bottom lip.

Now it was Danny’s turn to blush. “No, I don’t,” he mumbled.

“Fuck, why am I being so awkward?” Jack laughed uneasily, “Do you want to move in with me?”

Danny’s eyes went wide in shock. “W-What?”

“I know we’ve only been dating for three months, but I am so crazy over you that it hurts. I wouldn’t be able to rest knowing that you didn’t have anywhere to live. So I want you to move in with me,” Jack said firmly.

“You really mean that?” Danny asked shyly.

Jack grinned. “Yeah, I do. I mean, Alex asked Zack to move in with him too after the show last night, so it’s not like you’d be the only new person in the apartment. It’s plenty big enough for the four of us, and it’ll take any pressure off, I think,”

Danny chewed his bottom lip. Was it too soon? Moving in with Jack?

“So will you?” Jack said softly.

Danny took one look at the love and warmth in Jack’s eyes, and knew what his answer was.

“Yes, I’d love to,” Danny said happily.

***

“So I think that’s everything,” Zack groaned, putting down the last box.

Alex chuckled at the mountain of crap his boyfriend had just brought into his room.

“Well, we may have to compromise, but I think we’ll fit most of that in here,” Alex teased.

“Yeah, yeah, I’m a hoarder. If it makes you feel any better, one box is full of sex toys,” Zack said innocently.

Zack laughed as a film of lust washed over Alex’s eyes briefly, before Alex shook his head and grinned.

“And I thought you were a serious quiet brooding guy!” Alex gasped mockingly.

“Not when it comes to sex. I thought you would’ve figured that out by now,” Zack smirked.

“Hmm, I may need some more persuasion,” Alex purred, hooking his fingers into Zack’s beltloops.

“At least close your door when you’re trying to seduce Zack?” Jack scoffed, walking past the room.

Alex burst into laughter, resting his head on Zack’s shoulder as Zack blushed deeply.

“Between us two, and him and Danny, we’re going to need to soundproof our bedrooms,” Alex grinned.

“You’re ridiculous,” Zack mused, pressing a kiss to Alex’s forehead.

Alex pouted, pointing his finger at his lips, making Zack laugh but kiss his boyfriend anyway. Alex moaned softly, tracing his tongue over Zack’s bottom lip, but Zack pulled away.

“We have some unpacking to do,” Zack pointed out.

“Ruin my fun,” Alex grumbled.

Alex wasn’t mad though. How could he stay mad? His beautiful boyfriend was moving into his apartment and now they could have unlimited sex. Well, as long as the door is closed. But before Zack could open the first box, his phone started to ring.

“It’s my mom,” Zack frowned, before flipping it open.

Alex sat on his bed, giving Zack his space.

“Hey mom…yeah, I just got back from tour…what do you mean you’re at my flat?...oh, shit, yeah, I forgot to tell you…well, I was kinda busy!...uh, I decided last night to move out?...Alex asked me to move in with him…why?...uh, because he’s my boyfriend…okay, okay, calm down, sorry! I should’ve told you…three months?...okay, I’m sorry!...you want to speak to him?”

Alex snapped his head towards Zack, his eyes wide. He’d known Zack’s mom for years, ever since they met in freshman year, but now that they were boyfriends? Zack handed Alex his phone before he could object.

“Hi Mrs Merrick,”
“Alex Gaskarth! You have a lot of explaining to do,”
“I know. I just…I really like your son. Moving in just seemed like the right thing to do,”
“But Zack’s been in love with you for years and you had no clue – what suddenly changed?!”

Even Zack’s mom knew? Ouch. Alex made a mental note to make it up to Zack again later.

“I just realised how amazing he is. I should’ve realised sooner,”

Zack’s mom stayed silent for a second, Zack sending Alex a worried look.

“Alex, I have one thing to say to you. If you hurt my son, in any way, I will hunt you down and hack your dick off with a machete,”
“Uh, I’ll keep that in mind. I have no plans to hurt your son, I promise,”
“Good. Can I speak to Zack again?”
“Sure. It was, uh, nice to catch up,”

Alex handed Zack back his phone and walked over to a box, silently starting to unpack it while Zack talked to his mom. When Zack was finished, he wrapped his arms around Alex’s waist, and pressed a kiss to the side of his neck.

“So what did my mom say?” Zack asked nervously.

“She said that she would come after my dick and hack it off with a machete if I ever hurt you,” Alex mused.

Zack groaned. “Fuck, she really said that?”

“Yeah. But she has nothing to worry about. I’m keeping you around for a long time,” Alex chuckled.

“Mm, I like the sound of that,” Zack murmured, spinning Alex around and pressing their lips together firmly.

Alex moaned softly again, clutching at Zack’s built-body eagerly. They hadn’t had sex in a proper bed for over a month, and Alex couldn’t wait to get back to that.

“Again, at least close your door! I don’t need to see anything!” Jack yelled as he walked past in the other direction.

Alex kicked his door closed without breaking away from Zack’s lips.

***

One week had passed since the tour had ended. Between interviews and radio appearances, the All Time Low band and crew hadn’t had time to meet up as a whole, but tonight they were going out to celebrate Rian and Grieco’s engagement. Rian had chosen a club they’d all been to a few times, and had hired out the VIP section just for the band and crew.

Naturally, Evan and Jeff were there, although they’d come separately and weren’t sitting together.

“I’m going to get another drink. Does anyone want one?” Evan asked the table.

Only Jeff, Jack, Alex, Zack, Colussy and Rian, were there at the moment. Flyzik had disappeared, and Vinny, Grieco, Ian and Danny were at the bar downstairs getting shots. Everyone but Evan and Jeff were fairly drunk it seemed.

“Nah, I’m good,” Jeff replied, shaking his head.

Everyone had the same reply, so Evan went on his own.

“Actually, I could do with a water, I think,” Jack grumbled.

Jeff rolled his eyes, seeing as he was the closest to the stairs. “I’ll go get it,”

“Thanks Jeffy!” Jack squealed.

“Don’t ever call me that again,” Jeff said, only half-joking.

Jeff walked away to their laughter, walking down the stairs to the bar. Hopefully he and Evan would be able to get some alone time now. He hadn’t been able to kiss Evan all night, and it was bugging him. Jeff reached the bar quickly, but frowned as he saw Evan talking to a random guy. Evan wouldn’t…would he? Regardless, Jeff walked over to Evan, a little relieved to see Evan frowning.

“Are you alright, Ev?” Jeff asked loudly, to be heard over the music.

“We were just talking about how he’s coming home with me tonight,” the random man said.

Evan shook his head rapidly, pleading with Jeff. Jeff sighed; Evan was always so helpless when it came to people hitting on him.

“That’s not going to happen, buddy,” Jeff said firmly.

“Oh yeah? And who are you to say that?” the man slurred.

“I’m his boyfriend,” Jeff said loudly.

Jeff also said that when the music was changing between songs. Shit. He hoped no-one else heard that. Evan just smiled. It wasn’t often he got to hear Jeff say that.

“Sorry man, I didn’t know,” the random guy said, before walking away.

Jeff barely had time to sit down in the vacated chair, before he heard loud familiar voices. Shit.

“Did you really just say what I think you said?” Vinny asked excitedly.

“Are you two really dating?” Ian grinned.

“How long has it been?” Grieco asked happily.

“Why have you kept it a secret?” Danny squealed.

“To keep you from having this reaction,” Jeff grumbled, running his hand through his hair.

“So it’s true! Ah, we have to tell everyone!” Vinny announced.

Before Jeff or Evan could protest, the four gossipers had pushed their way through the crowd.

“So do you think we have time to leave the club before we get mobbed by our friends?” Evan grimaced.

Jeff bit his bottom lip, looking up at the VIP section where he knew at least two of the four had gone, before shaking his head.

“Maybe it’s time to say. After all, I am living in your apartment now that Grieco’s moved in with Rian. Maybe we should finally be open with us,” Jeff said.

“Really? You really want that?” Evan gasped.

“I want you. I want everyone to know you are mine, and no-one else’s. I hated how I couldn’t hold you in my arms like every other couple is doing tonight, I really hated it. I want to be able to do that to you in public,”

Evan could barely believe what he was hearing, but if Jeff wanted them to go public, how could he deny him it? Whatever made Jeff happy made Evan happy.

“Well brace yourself, they’re coming,” Evan laughed, taking Jeff’s hands in his own.

“Bring it on,” Jeff grinned, squeezing Evan’s hands.

***

“Flyzik! Where have you been?” Rian cheered as Flyzik finally walked up to the VIP section.

“You’ve missed out on big news!” Jack added, squeezing Danny’s waist.

“What news?” Flyzik frowned, ignoring Rian’s question.

Grieco just pointed behind them, further into the VIP section, and Flyzik’s jaw dropped when he saw Jeff and Evan making out in their own booth. Well, that was unexpected.

“How long?” Flyzik asked.

“They’ve been together for 2 and a half years, apparently,” Danny grinned.

“Fuck, and we didn’t notice?” Flyzik chuckled.

“We just thought they liked to blow each other, we didn’t think it was serious,” Rian shrugged.

Flyzik took another look at the couple in the corner, who were now just smiling at each other. He ignored a twinge that flared inside of him. He’d had enough of these stupid twinges over the past month and a half, thank you very much.

“Where’s everyone else?” Flyzik asked.

“Vinny and Ian are still at the bar, but Colussy, Zack and Alex are dancing,” Jack said.

Flyzik frowned at that. Zack and Alex would be dancing together, so why would Colussy go dancing by himself.

“It looks like Colussy’s pretty popular tonight too,” Grieco giggled.

“What?” Flyzik snapped, narrowing his eyes at Grieco, ignoring Rian’s raised eyebrow.

“He’s had guys surrounding him all night,” Danny grinned, oblivious to Flyzik’s irritation.

Without another word, Flyzik stormed down the stairs to the dancefloor. Colussy surrounded by guys? No, he didn’t like that. Not that he had the right not to like that, but he couldn’t help himself. He glanced around for Colussy, spotting him easily. How could he not? Without thinking, Flyzik walked right over to him, easily standing nearby without seeming obvious. Colussy was dancing on the edge of the crowd, his arms resting on a random guy’s shoulders, this random guy’s hands in the back pockets of Colussy’s jeans. It was when the random guy moved his lips to Colussy’s neck that Flyzik snapped.

Oh hell no.

Again without thinking, Flyzik walked over to Colussy and tore the guy off him.

“What the fuck, Matt?” Colussy said, confused.

“How about you back off, yeah man?” the random guy slurred.

Flyzik just growled and clenched his hand, slamming his fist into the guy’s face without hesitating. Shrieks and shouts sounded as the guy fell to the floor with blood pouring down his face, but Flyzik didn’t stick around to see what happened. With a grunt he headed straight for the exit, clenching and unclenching his slightly-blood-covered fist. What the fuck did he just do?!

“MATT! FUCKING WAIT!”

Flyzik groaned and kept walking, not wanting to talk to anyone at the moment, let alone Colussy. Colussy sighed when he realised Flyzik wasn’t listening to him, and started running, catching up to the angry dark-haired man easily. Flyzik scowled as Colussy’s hand clamped down on his shoulder and forced him to turn around.

“What the fuck was that?!” Colussy exasperated.

“Nothing,” Flyzik grumbled, starting to walk again.

But Colussy’s hand stopped him again.

“Oh no you fucking don’t. You are not walking away from me now, not after doing that,” Colussy said firmly.

This only made Flyzik angrier.

“What do you want me to say? That I didn’t like how the guy was touching you and got jealous? Because it’s the truth! I didn’t like it!” Flyzik exploded.

Colussy’s lips pressed into a thin line.

“You don’t want me. You have no right to tell me who I can and can’t hook-up with,” Colussy said, barely able to contain his anger.

“I didn’t think you were one to whore yourself out,” Flyzik retorted.

He immediately regretted his words as soon as Colussy’s eyes filled with hurt and tears.

“Matt, I didn’t mean that,” Flyzik sighed.

“Fuck you, you’re such an asshole. Why did I ever love you?” Colussy spat.

“I don’t know. Why did you? I’ve never treated you right, so why did you love me? No-one’s ever fucking loved me. No-one’s ever cared and they shouldn’t. I’m not worth it. I can’t offer them anything but rejection and pain. I can’t offer you anything but rejection and pain,” Flyzik ranted.

Colussy wasn’t sure if this rant was brought on by alcohol or not, but it softened his anger. Flyzik had never spoken like this.

“You’re wrong,” Colussy said softly.

“What?” Flyzik said, confused.

“You’re wrong. You are worth it. You’re worth everything; the sun, the moon and the stars,” Colussy said warmly, stepping towards Flyzik.

“I thought I was an asshole,” Flyzik muttered, shoving his hands in his pockets.

“Well, you are, but I still love you for it,” Colussy chuckled.

Flyzik sighed and shook his head, but Colussy cupped Flyzik’s face with his hands, making the dark-haired man look at him.

“I still love you,” Colussy said firmly.

Flyzik swallowed heavily, not knowing if he liked how intensely Colussy’s eyes were staring into his own.

“I-I punched that guy in the club because I couldn’t stand the thought of anyone else touching you intimately but me,” Flyzik admitted softly.

“I don’t understand. I thought you didn’t care about me like that,” Colussy frowned.

“I’ll always care about you, Matt. Ever since we argued on tour, and ever since the end of tour especially, I’ve been getting these horrible feelings. I hate it. I hate how you’re affecting me,” Flyzik grumbled.

“How am I affecting you?” Colussy asked excitedly.

“Don’t get your panties in a twist. I don’t want anyone else with you, but me,” Flyzik muttered.

“Does that mean you want to be with me?” Colussy asked hopefully.

Flyzik sighed. “Yeah, it does,”

Flyzik barely had time to breathe before Colussy’s lips were pressed firmly against his own, kissing him urgently. Flyzik moaned, clutching Colussy’s hips as he kissed him back in the same way. He’d missed this. As much as he hated to admit it, he’d missed kissing Colussy. He’d missed kissing him, touching him, holding him, fucking him. He’d missed Colussy.

“Fuck, wait until everyone else finds out!” Colussy said happily, breaking the kiss.

“That can wait until tomorrow,” Flyzik replied, shaking his head.

“What?” Colussy said, confused.

“We’re going back to mine. Now,” Flyzik said simply.

Colussy couldn’t drag him to a taxi cab fast enough.

***

Ian woke up with a groan, sunlight streaming over his face. As soon as he rolled onto his stomach, his head started pounding, and he immediately regretted the 12 straight shots of Grey Goose with Vinny he had near the end of the night. Fuck, what was it about Vinny that always encouraged him to drink more? Either way, he needed water. Now.

Rolling out of whoever’s bed he ended up in, Ian dragged himself out the room, hoping he found the kitchen soon. Last night was a fucking good night. Ian had never seen Grieco look so happy, and he was happy for him and Rian. The only thing wrong with last night was that it reminded Ian that he didn’t have a girlfriend to love. Or boyfriend, y’know, because Ian was getting pretty desperate. If all his friends could find love with men, then maybe he could too?

Okay, maybe Ian was a little drunk still, he’d never thought like that before.

Soon enough he stumbled into the kitchen and found a clean enough glass on the side, and proceeded to pour water into it. After his second glass, Ian realised this was Vinny’s apartment, the one he shared with another guy from Glamour Kills. Huh. Where was Vinny?

“Fuuuuuck I need water!”

Ian turned his head to the side, snickering when he saw Vinny looking like hell, but poured him a glass of water too.

“You are a fucking God-send, Planet,” Vinny groaned happily, sitting down on a kitchen stool opposite Ian.

“How did we end up here?” Ian frowned, cocking his head to the side.

“Not entirely sure. I do remember that you passed out on my bed as I was getting changed though, and I just slept next to you because I couldn’t be assed to kick you out onto the sofa,” Vinny shrugged, rubbing his eyes.

Well, that was nice of him.

The two of them fell silent for a little while, just drinking their water, until Ian looked at Vinny curiously.

“Do you think we’ll ever find love like our friends have?” he asked Vinny.

“With each other or with other people?” Vinny teased.

“Fuck you, I don’t know. They’ve all found guys, why couldn’t we?” Ian grumbled.

“Are you saying you want me, Planet?” Vinny smirked.

“As if, Petrocelli,” Ian retorted, rolling his eyes.

Vinny laughed, shaking his head.

“We could make-out. See what the fuss is all about,” Vinny suggested, shrugging.

Ian thought about it. Maybe it wasn’t too bad of an idea. Even if it was a strange one.

“Alright, but only to see what the fuss is about,” Ian nodded.

Vinny put down his glass, so Ian did too. They stared awkwardly at each other for a couple of seconds, before Vinny rolled his eyes and stepped forward, pressing his lips firmly to Ian’s. Ian gasped at how soft Vinny’s lips were, but couldn’t help kissing him back, his hands travelling around Vinny’s back. Vinny pushed his tongue past Ian’s plump lips, toying it with Ian’s tongue as he slid one hand to tangle in Ian’s messy hair and the other to rest on Ian’s ass. Ian couldn’t stop the moan that slipped from his lips, his cheeks heating up even though Vinny carried on kissing him, not seeming to care.

So this was what making out with a guy was like.

After what seemed like hours, but was only a few minutes, Vinny pulled away, his arms dropping from Ian. So Ian dropped his too, trying to catch his breath in the most subtle way possible. Vinny stared at Ian for a few seconds, before frowning.

“I’m not gay,” Vinny said.

“Neither am I!” Ian protested, scowling.

They stared each other down, both narrowing their eyes.

“Your hair’s weird,” Vinny muttered.

“Yeah, well you’re really short,” Ian retorted.

“You have big fish lips,”

“You have bug eyes,”

“You’re skin is too pale,”

“Your arms are really hairy,”

Ian and Vinny stared each other down, neither blinking or stepping away.

“Want to make-out again?” Vinny said, raising an eyebrow.

“Fuck yeah,” Ian smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
And this is the end of this little universe!
Thank you all for the support you've given it ^_^
I hope you liked reading it as much as I've like writing it!

Feedback is always appreciated =]
xo