Run Devil Run

Catherine

The birds tweeted, my ears filling with the lovely tune. As I hummed to myself and adjusted the flowers, I saw Mei Rin walking down the hall with her goofy grin and a china plates in her hands. "Is Sebastian waking the young master up now?" I asked, stopping to face the clumsy fellow maid.

With a smile, she nodded. "Yes, Sebastian always wakes the young master, yes he does!" she replied. I nodded before grabbing half of her stack.

"Oh thank you, Catherine!"

I nodded before walking towards the kitchen. I couldn't really trust Mei Rin because of her poor eyesight and the fact Sebastian would be furious if we were to purchase more china.

As I walked, I met Aaliyah. "Good morning, Aaliyah," I mused, sending her a quick smile. She grinned back before taking what Mei Rin had in her hands. Mei Rin gushed her thanks before running off.

"Is Ciel awake?"

"I assume." I answered. She nodded. I pushed open the door with my foot before stepping in and holding it in place for her. She smiled before going towards the cabinet and neatly stacking the plates.

"I heard Elizabeth might come."

"Dear Lord."

I let out a soft laugh as I stacked the plates. "She might. I don't and won't promise anything."

From the corner of my eye, I saw my friend fidgeting around. A small smirk graced my face. "Since you're itching to greet the young master, I'll make tea for you to bring up, though Sebastian might have already."

"Thank you, Catherine."

I smiled before getting out the ingredients and boiling some water. As I waited, I could hear other voices outside, shouting. As I brewed the tea, I talked to the younger girl.

"You don't think they're up to their antics, do you?" Aaliyah asked.

"What time is it?"

"A quarter past ten."

"Then it should come about..."

I poured the tea and said, "Now." and right on cue, an explosion was heard from outside. After three years of working here, you know what and when something usual will happen. As I placed the cups on the cart, I rolled it to her.

"Here you are. Now go meet your dear lover," I joked.
♠ ♠ ♠
I totally imagined this with a British accent.