Sequel: Love You Through It
Status: COMPLETE!!! Sequel is up!

It's Hard to Make It Look Easy

Ch.7

I was sitting infront of a mirror and my mom was curling my hair and Kelly was putting the freshly curled hair into a design, while my other friends were painting my nails and putting make up on me. Then there was a knock on the door.

"Is she almost done?"

"Just a second Travis, she's almost done." Kelly said putting the final curl up.

"My little Bri, you look like an angel." my mom said with tears in her eyes.

What's going on? I thought.

"Bri, it's time." Kelly said with a smile as she handed me a bouquet of light blue and white flowers.

When I turned back around to look at myself in the mirror I was wearing a white strapless dress.

"Come on Bri." Kelly said again.

"Bri?" she shook me slightly.

"Bri?"

"Bri?"

I opened my eyes to come face to face with Kelly.

"About time, we have to go to the weding store." she said.

"Why?" I asked sitting up.

"Because I'm getting married next week and you're one of my bridemaids." she said with a huge
smile.

"What?"

"Oh, Bri I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you you're going to be in the wedding."

"That's ok, let me get dressed and call one of the guys and tell them I'll be in later."

"If you have to go into work then go, we could do it later." she said.

"I can go in any time Kelly, it's fine"

"Alright, and can you ask the guys if they want to come, because they're welcome to come." she said
getting up.

"I'll ask, just don't be disappointed if they don't show"

"I won't, now hurry up." she said walking out of the room.

Yep, now's the time to find a house too. I thought.

I reached for my phone and dialed Zak's number.

"Hey Bri, are you coming in today?"

"Yeah, a little later than I wanted, my soon to be sister-in-law just told me that I'm one of her
bridemaids, so I've got to go dress shopping with her."

"When's the wedding?"

"Next week, and she said that all of you are welcome to come."

"Alright, I'll tell the guys, where's it going to be held at?"

"The Caersars Palace Hotel."

"That place is expensive."

"I know, but Kelly's dad is paying for the hotel stay."

"There having there honeymoon at the hotel?"

"No, they're staying there for one noight and then they are headed to Miami for there honeymoon."

"Oh, so what are the colors?"

"For the best men black pants with a black jacket, white shirt and a red bow, for the bridemaids,
pink."

"You don't sound to happy with the color pink."

"It's so girly, everyone that I meet are like well she's a girl so her favorite color is pink, which it's
not."

"Well, if it's not pink then what is it?"

"Almost any shade of blue, it can't be to light or to dark, why are you asking that?"

"No reason, well I'll let you get to your dress shopping."

"Yay, what joy, I'll see you guys later, bye."

"Bye."

We hung up and I got ready.
Once I was done I let Bella out and me and Kelly went dress shopping.

"I want something pink and long." Kelly said looking at the dresses.

Man, shopping with her is worse then shopping with my mom, we've been here for 3 hours, just
pick something already.
I thought.

"Bri, what do you think of this one." she said holding one out for me to look at.

"Kelly, this is your wedding, I don't really know what style you want."

"That is so beautiful." she said walking past me.

And she didn't even listen to a word. I said I thought.

I followered her.

"This is the one I want you and my other two to wear." she said.

"Alright, I'll go tell the assistant." I said going to get the assistant.

A few minutes later we got the dress sizes we needed and took off. Once we got back home I hung
my dress up in the closet

"Well Kelly, I'm off to work now." I said.

"Alright, and thank you for coming with me today."

"You're welcome Kelly, I'll see you later."

I then walked out the door and headed to the office. Once I got there I went into the room and
plopped down on the couch with a load irritate and tired sigh.

"So how'd it go?" Nick asked coming to sit next to me.

I glared at him.

"I'm not shopping with her again."

"Was it that bad?" Aaron asked.

"We spent 3 hours at one store, and she looked at all of those dresses like 20 times."

"Did she finally pick a dress?" Zak asked.

"Yeah, finally."

"So, what do they look like?" Billy asked from the evidence/review desk.

I got up and went to the video editing desk.

"Well, you guys will find out if you go to the wedding." I said with a smile and sat down and got on
the internet to look for a house.

About 15 minutes later I found one that I was interested in, so I got my cell phone and called to see
if it was still available. I walked out of the room to talk to the person.

"Hello this is Mr. Peterson."

"Hello Mr. Peterson, I was wondering about the house you posted up a few minutes ago, is it still
available?"

"Actually, it is, you're the first person to call about it, would you like to stop by and check it out?"

"I would love to."

"Good, when can you be here?"

"I could come by now, if that's ok."

"That's perfectly ok, I'll see you then."

We then hung up and I went back in the room.

"So, who wants to help me look at a house?"

"I'll go." Billy said getting up.

Why him? I thought.

"Alright, let's go, but you take your own vehicle." I said and headed out the door.

About 20 minutes later we arrived at the house. It was a beautiful neighborhood. The house was
breathtaking from the outside, it had new cement stairs leading to the house, a bush of red flowers on each side of the stairs, a iron fenced back yard, a huge porch on the side and coming to the front, and the door was beautiful too.

"Wow, this house looks wonderful already." I said amazed.

"Well Bri, you know what people say, if a house is gorgeous outside, then it's gorgeous on the inside
too."

Just then a man that looked like he was in his mid 50s approached us

"Hello, I'm Mr. Peterson." He said extending his hand out and me and Billy shook his hand.

"Hello Mr. Peterson, I'm Breanna, I'm the one that talked to you on the phone."

"Ah yes, and who is this young man?"

"He's a friend that's helping me out."

"Alright." He said with a smile.

When we entered the house, we walked into a spacious living room, the walls were a dull peachy
looking color, it had 3 windows at the front of the house that went from the floor to the ceiling and
on the left side it had 2 normal windows. Billy and I started inspecting to make sure that there were
no leaks or foundation damage.

"So, how old is the house?" Billy asked.

"It's about 5 years old." Mr. Peterson said.

We then went to the bedroom upstairs and it was big too. Two windows facing the backyard and
two facing the front yard, the walls were a sandy color, and it had a walk bathroom attached to it.
The bathrom had cream colored tiles, and the walls were alitle bit lighter than the tiles. The shower
was all glass and it looked bran new, the same goes for the sink, and toilet.

"Did everything in here get replaced?" I asked.

"Yes, the resident's before you replaced it." Mr. Peterson said.

Then we looked at the other 3 bedrooms, then the hall bathroom, the kitchen and the backyard.
Once we were done we me and Billy went to the front yard to discuss about the house.

"So, did you find anything wrong." I asked Billy.

"No, it looks like everything is to the city code, the only thing wrong is that the porch in some places
need touched up with paint."

"Whoever lived here sure kept this place up, the neighborhood looks peaceful and clean."

"Yeah, it is."

"How would you know?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"I know somebody that lives in this neighborhood, he's lived here for 10 years."

"Oh, well, I think I'm going to buy the house." I said smiling.

"Well Bri, that's good to hear, and once you get moved in, you can have a pool party."

"You know I'm not having a pool party, I can't swim remember"

"I remember. Well I'm going to head back to the office, or do you want me to stay?"

"I think I'm good here, thanks Billy."

"Not a problem." he then got in his car and headed back to the office.

And I went to Mr. Peterson and told him I wanted the house and I signed a few things and I bought
the house, so the house is officially mine now. Once I was done I went back to the office with a huge smile on my face.

"Hey Bri, what's up?" Aaron asked.

"I'm finally moving out of my brother's house."

"That was fast." Nick said.

"I know, and my things that I left in California are being shipped up here to the house."

I know what that means." Aaron said with a huge grin and my smile dropped.

"What?" I asked nervously.

"MOVING PARTY!!!"

I couldn't help but laugh.

He is such a dork at times I thought

"When's your things going to be here?" Zak asked.

"Next week, why?"

"Well, we've got a lockdown to go to, we leave tomorrow morning." he said

"Cool, where are we going?"

"We're going to the Mansfield Reformatory in Ohio." Zak said.

"Isn't that a prison?"

"Yeah, it's going to be awesome." Nick said.

"What's the claims?"

"People being pushed, touched, followed, shadow figures, screams, doors closing, the usual" Zak
said.

We talked for a few more hours and everybody finally went home. Once I got to my brother's house I told him the news and he was excited, I then went to my room and got packed for my trip to Ohio, when I was down I went to bed and fell into a peaceful sleep.