Sequel: Untitled Bam Margera

Wait...Bam Margera is my Father?!

I Hate Geometry

God I hate geometry. I didn’t even understand it. Which explains why I was an hour into my geometry exam and only three problems were finished. It also didn't help that I was sitting in a hard wodden chair, in a freezing auditorium.
I found tests and exams useless. They only show how much a studying a person could do the night before.

“There is only fifteen minutes left of the exam. Please work on finishing up,” Mrs. Staggs said.

I hate Mrs. Staggs with a passion. She stinks horribly. I'm pretty sure that they are firing her next year. That will be a relief. But whenever they fire a teacher an even worse one takes their place. I hate school.
There are a lot of things I hate. But there are also a lot of things I love. I love music and art. Therefore my life is not that full of negativity. I blame the stupid foster family I have been living with for the past year. I doubt they even know I exist any more.
And before you go all poor girl she doesn’t even have any parents let me just say that I’m glad they are dead. They used up air. They were a waste of space. They wasted a lot of drugs.

“Please hand in your exams,” Mrs. Staggs said.

“Shit,” I said under my breath.

“Mrs. Staggs Naomi cursed again,” The lead bitch I mean cheerleader said.

“Naomi, principal’s office now!” Mrs. Staggs shouted

“What the fuck you send her to the principal’s office just because she cursed?” a familiar voice said.

I turned around to see the one and only Bam Margera. I couldn’t believe my eyes. Why the hell would Bam Margera be in my school?

“I’m guessing you know who I am from the look on your face. And I’m guessing you are Naomi?” he asked.

“Yeah I am but why are you here if you don’t mind me asking,” I said trying to be as polite as i could.

“We are actually here for you. The social services lady will explain everything to you. I think she’s still in the main lobby with Missy or some shit,” He said.

Missy came running in the classroom.

“Bam why are the crew here?” she asked sounding stressed.

“I did not invite them. They should not even be in a school to begin with,” He said calmly.

“Well we need to go before they destroy something,” She said.

Mrs. Staggs was ignoring the whole conversation by then.

“Get your shit and lets go Naomi,” Bam said.

I ran out of the room and went to my locker. Bam didn’t follow so I guess he went to find the rest of the CKY crew.
I packed up all of my notebooks and sketchbooks. I had never really put that many things in my locker because people tended to steal my things.
Once I had my things it was easy enough to find them. Al I had to do was follow the loud noises.
They were in the lobby. It was a mess. I saw my social worker and went over to her.

“What the hell is going on and why is my idol here?”

“You know how I said we had been trying to track down your biological father ever since you got out of the camp, well bam is your dad. So you will go live with him,” She said.
♠ ♠ ♠
I beg you to comment. I need to know if I should continue this story or not. A special thanks to Evelyn Way for saying i should post this story!
-sahara