Sequel: Untitled Bam Margera

Wait...Bam Margera is my Father?!

If Only People Did What They Said.

“Who did this to you?” Missy asked.

“Bam did,” I said.

“He is dead,” Ape said.

We went back to the car without a word more being spoken. I put my hood back up. Once we got back to the castle I just sat in the car. Missy ended up dragging me out. Ape didn’t even knock but barged in.

“BAM!” Missy yelled.

Bam came running to us.

“Where the fuck have you been!” he yelled.

I started backing up incase he hit me again.

“Why are you backing away from me?” he asked.

“I would be to if you hit me,” Missy said.

His face dropped. Ape pulled back my hood.

“I am so sorry. I didn’t know what I was doing. I am so fucking sorry. What can I do to make it up?” he asked all in one breath.

Dunn heard the commotion and walked to where we were.

“Hey guys how… wow what happened to your face?” he asked.

“Bam happened,” Ape said coldly while staring Bam down.

I was feeling really uncomfortable with the situation that was at hand. I ran upstairs to my bedroom and locked the door. Nobody came after me but I could hear Missy and Ape yelling at Bam. I don’t know how I could ever trust him again. I decided to organize my room and put my stuff away.

Once I finished 3 hours later my bedroom looked like it was mine. I decided since I didn’t get a good sleep last night that I would take a nap. I had no intention of coming out of my bedroom for a while.

I must have slept for a while because when I woke up it was dark outside. I tried to find my iPod but it wasn’t up there. I had left it down stairs. I was so not going out of my bedroom. I grabbed my sketch book and started to draw my best friend, Kimberly the horse.

A little while later there was a knock at the door.

“Naomi please come out. You need to eat,” Bam said.

“No!” I shouted at him.

“Naomi what would it take us to do to get you to come out?” Dunn asked.

“You could let me go on a shopping spree and then how about planning my sixteenth birthday party which happened to be yesterday,” I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment