Sequel: Untitled Bam Margera

Wait...Bam Margera is my Father?!

Shopping and Suprises

“I fucked up even more than I thought. I will give you my credit card and the Missy will take you shopping. While you are doing that we will plan the best party ever with no alcohol what so ever. How does that sound?” He asked.

“Fine get away from my door and let me get my stuff ready. Give me 20 minutes and I will be out,” I said.

I grabbed everything I needed. I just needed my iPod.

I opened my door to find the hallway completely empty. I went to the living room to see Missy sitting on the couch. I didn’t see any of the guys.

“I’m ready missy,” I said.

She turned around and looked at me.

“And I have Bam’s credit card, so lets go Naomi,” She said.

We drove to the nearest mall. I needed new paints so I spent almost 300 bucks in hobby lobby. Then we went to one of my favorite stores, hot topic. Between missy and me, we spent almost 1000. almost 1000 bucks and that was before I saw the music/instrument store. I got myself a new drum set, a new guitar, a acustic guitar and bass. I also bought a lot of new CD’s that I had been wanting.

“I think we’ve spent enough on Bam’s credit card. Lets go home and see if the house is still standing,” She said.

On the way back to the car she got a call from I'm assuming Bam. She talked to him for a minute then turned to me.

“He said that you have to stay at Ape and Phil’s tonight. So I'm supposed to stay with you,” Missy said.

“okay. That makes me worry about my stuff that is in the house,” I said.

“I will kill them if they destroy anything,” She said.

We went to Ape and Phil’s house. Ape had three rooms that were empty so I stayed in one, missy stayed in another and we put all of our stuff from shopping in the other. I decided to play my bass. That entertained me for a couple hours. Ape called me down for dinner. It looked delicious.

“I think this is one of the few times I have been able to have a peaceful dinner with other people. After dinner we have something to show you Naomi,” Ape said.

The rest of the dinner was silent.

“Come here Hun,” Ape said.

I followed her she stopped once she was at the basement stairs.

“Your present is downstairs. It’s from Phil and me. Hope you like it. I really should say them,”

I walked down the stairs and saw a Siberian husky and a small cage.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm officially bored out of my mind. Here is the next chapter. Enjoy and comment.