Sequel: Untitled Bam Margera

Wait...Bam Margera is my Father?!

Tragic Pasts and Run Away Horses

I ran over to the dog and picked it up. It had a red bow around its neck.

“I thought you would like her,” Ape said.

“Thank you so much!” I said.

“Go look at what is in the cage,” She said.

I put my puppy down and went over to the cage. Inside were two ferrets. I loved ferrets.

“How did you know that I love ferrets?” I asked her.

“I guessed. You just seemed like a ferret person to me,” She said.

“My boyfriend got me a ferret named Dakota,” I said.

“What happened to him?” she asked.

“Both of them died,” I said.

“You want to talk about it?”

“My parents were drug dealers. They double crossed some guy with a lot of money. They got shot and my boyfriend died saving me. I almost died that night. The shooter had ran out of ammo and pulled a knife on me. He carved an X in my stomach. The last thing that my boyfriend did was he pulled out a ring. He was going to propose to me,” I said not even showing any emotion as I told my horrific past.

Ape looked at me stunned.

“Don’t feel sorry for me. It’s the people that feel sorry for who ruin my life. I would also like you not to tell Bam or anybody else,” I said.

“I won’t tell anybody else. Now Bam said that you had to be back at the house around 6 tonight. So I thought we could go get stuff for your new pets now,” She said.

“That’s a good idea. Do you know if there are any horse farms around here?” I said.

“Yeah there is one on the outskirts of town. Why?” she asked.

“I wanted to go riding today,” I said.

“Sure we just have to be back here by 5:30,” She said.

We went and bought everything we needed for my new pets. Once we dropped off the stuff and the animals with Phil we went to go horse back riding.

“Have you ever ridden a horse?” I asked her.

“Yes but the last time was a bad experience. Bam got me an untamed mare,” She said.

“Bam is horrible. My idol is really a freaking jerk,” I said.

“Just give him a chance tonight,” She said.

“Fine, but only if he lets me get my own horse,” I said knowing he would do anything.

The thing about me is that I have been manipulated so many times that I have picked up habits. I play on people’s weaknesses and what they would do to have something happen. In this case it was a horse for Bam’s forgiveness.

“He would do anything for you. I will call him and tell him to get you a horse,” She said.

“Okay. So let’s go ride,” I said.

We both got our horses picked out and saddled up. Ape was riding Western and I was riding English. Ape had an old pinto. I had a newly broke black and white mare. We rode out on a trail that led to a large field. Once we got to the field my horse bolted. She wouldn’t slow down and we were heading for the river.

“Naomi slow him down!” Ape shouted.

“I would if I could!” I yelled back.

We were almost to the river.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is a really long one because I haven't updated in forever. Please comment. More comments means updates are faster!
-sahara