Sequel: Untitled Bam Margera

Wait...Bam Margera is my Father?!

You Can Call Me Miss Deceptive Little Bitch

He started going even faster. He was perfectly setting it up for a jump. I set myself up and felt like I was flying over the river. He kept running but soon got tired. By now they were almost in town. I decided to just ride to the castle because I didn’t think I could get him to stop before that. It was almost 6 anyway.

About half an hour later we were at the castle. I saw a bunch of cars in the drive way. I rode around to the back. I saw Bam standing on the deck shouting at everybody.

“Ape just called and Naomi got kidnapped by a mad horse!” he yelled.

“I didn’t get kidnapped. She just didn’t want to slow down!” I yelled back at him.

Everybody turned their head toward me.

“She’s a really good horse other than his need for speed,” I said.

“Now that you’re here lets get this party started!” Bam yelled and everyone cheered.

All of the noise started to spook him. I quickly dismounted and held on tight to the reins. I led him around to walk him out.

“What are you doing?” Bam asked scaring the shit out of me.

“I’m walking him out. Where should I put him?” I asked.

“I will put him in the back field since its fenced in,” he said.

“You won’t do anything with him. Don’t think just because you’ve thrown me a huge party that your off the hook,” I said.

“What do I have to do to make it up to you?” he asked.

“Buy Amira,” I said.

“Who is Amira?” he asked.

“This horse,” I said.

“Fine. You should meet some of the people here,” He said.

“Let me go put him up and I will,” I said.

I took her out to the back field and unsaddled him. I had to take her bridle off because he couldn’t eat with it on. It would be hard as hell to catch her. I took her saddle and things back up the house and put them in my room. I went out back and looked at the people who were there. They were all from my favorite bands. Bam must have taken my iPod. I turned around to be face to face with Ville Valo.

“So you’re the one Bam has been talking about so much,” He said.

“Unless he has another long lost daughter named Naomi then I guess so,” I said.

“That horse that you were riding on was beautiful,” He said.

“Thanks. Bam said that he would buy him for me if I forgave him,” I said.

“What did he do wrong?” he asked.

I pulled back my hood and showed him.

“Damn, Bam messed up big this time,” He said.

“He sure did,” I said.

Bam came up and asked what we were talking about.

“We were just talking about how you hit her,” Ville said.

“I was drunk and I have made up for it, “He said in his defense.

“You have and you also said that you wouldn’t get drunk anymore,” I said while smiling.

“I never said that,” Bam said.

“Then you must have said that when you were drunk,” I said.

“You can’t get drunk since you told her you wouldn’t. I'm holding you to your word,” Ville said before walking off.

Bam just looked at me stunned. I turned around and walked to where my two favorite bands were at.
♠ ♠ ♠
MY WRITERS BLOCK HAS BEEN BROKEN!!!!!!!
I have to get rid of my kitty, shadow who was named after Matt Shadows from A7X