Sequel: Untitled Bam Margera

Wait...Bam Margera is my Father?!

The Entire Truth

I went up on stage and acted like nothing was wrong. They just smirked at me knowing that I didn’t want to see them. The lead guitarist Skylar told me the song line up. She was one of the only ones I felt like I could trust.

The band:
Lead guitarist: Skylar
Back up guitarist: Naomi
Lead Singer: Naomi
Drummer: Nick
Rhythm Guitarist: Eric
Bassist: Jayden

We played 6 songs. I amazingly still remembered everything. Once we were done I went back out and talked with some of the bands. People were starting to leave. Skylar came up to me.

“They have something planned. Just watch your back,” She whispered into my ear.

Around that time Eric Nick and Jayden walked up.

“It’s good to see you again. It seems like you have a pretty good life. All your missing now is twins,” She said and walked away.

I hadn’t told April the whole truth. When my stomach had been sliced open I had been pregnant. I would have had twins. David and I would have moved and gotten away from all of the drugs. But we never had the chance to. The very next day we had planned to run. We never had the chance.

Those three would be smart enough to leave straight away. I ran towards the tree top casino. I had always loved the woods.

"Naomi! What happened?" Dunn jogged up beside me.

"Leave me alone," I snapped at him while running.

"Naomi lets just go back to the house," He picked up his pace and tried to stop me.

"Leave me alone, Dunn," I warned him.

"No, Naomi. Come on, let's go," He stepped toward me and tried to grab me.

I backed away from him a aimed a punch towards his left eye. He was stunned for a moment, which gave me enough time to kick him directly in the stomach. He fell over screaming in pain. I didn’t blame him, I used to take karate lessons.
I turned and walked in the opposite direction, past the casino and to the other side of the woods. Hiding away, I collapsed against a tree stump and let myself break down.
♠ ♠ ♠
i am so sorry again to Veritas.
I did not know that the last part that my friend gave me was from her story.
I am never going to use anything that she gives me on my stories again.

also i need somebody to co-write the pete wentz trash story with me.
so if you are intrested then email me :)
have a nice day!!!