Sequel: Untitled Bam Margera

Wait...Bam Margera is my Father?!

Dunn Dun Dun

I must have passed out because I woke up to hear people coming through the woods. Some of them were shouting my name. I got up off of the wet ground and ran in the opposite direction of them. I was a fast runner but my panic only added more speed. I tried to avoid the mud but I accidentally slipped. When I fell I saw a den in the ground. It was just big enough for me to fit in the opening. I climbed in without a second thought.
The voices kept getting closer and I could distinguish them apart now. I hoped that they couldn’t see me. With luck on my side, they walked right past. I started to relax. I must have had the worst luck because it started raining.

Bam’s POV

We had been walking through the woods where Dunn said she ran to. Nobody had seen her or heard her. It had started raining and it was getting cold. I had the crew plus HIM and Kat von D out in the woods.

“Bam get the hell over here!” I heard Ville scream.

I ran towards his voice. I saw Naomi being pulled from a hole and Kat looking shocked.

“This is your fucking daughter! She has had so much shit happen! You better not fucking mess up her life after she just got it back together!” Kat yelled at me.

“How the fuck do you know her?” I asked.

“Kit Kat?” I heard Naomi’s weak voice say.

“It’s okay Niles. I’ll make sure these dumb fucks don’t mess everything up. Did you take all your pills today?” she asked Naomi.

“Past two days not,” She said while struggling to stay conscious.

“We have to get her back to the castle and give her her pills,” She said.

“How is that going to matter?” I asked Kat.

“She is addicted to those pills. They keep her alive and functioning. You may think she’s normal but she’s not,” She told me.

Dico brought the quad to where we were. Kat climbed on and I put Naomi on in front of her. They raced back to the castle.

Kat’s POV

They all thought that her pills weren’t that important but there were so many things wrong with her brain that if it didn’t balance out normally she would have an overload.

We were back at the castle. I got off and yelled for someone to help me get her. Johnny Knoxville came and picked her up. We took her inside and I ran to find Ape. She was in the kitchen.

“Do you know where Naomi’s pills are?” I asked.

“They may be in her room. Her room is right next to Novak’s and has a purple door,” She said.

I took off up the stairs and saw the door. I opened it and went in to find a bunch of bags stacked in the corner. I started going threw them and I finally found the bag that had her pills in it. I grabbed it and ran to the living room. Knoxville had put her on the couch. She looked so weak and helpless. I ran over and started getting out her pills.

“Lithium for bipolar, paliperidone for schizophrenia, Minocycline for Huntington's Disease and Riclofen for Multiple Sclerosis, I think that’s all she needs now,” I said.

Bam had come into the room as I had come back down.

“She never told me about anything you said except the bipolar,” He said with a shocked look on his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
i could not think of a title
so here is the next chapter :)
-sahara
PS i would like more comments
BECAUSE I AM THE COMMENTS MONSTER!!!!
:) im in biology class :P