Sequel: Untitled Bam Margera

Wait...Bam Margera is my Father?!

Memory Gone Wrong

“Not many people know. Can you go grab a glass of water?” I said.

Bam ran out of the room to get the water.

“Niles I need you to wake up.” I said while shaking her a bit.

She started moaning and shaking. Bam ran back in. I grabbed the water and had him set her up. I got her to wake up enough to take the pills.

“That’s all we can do.” I told Bam.

It was a couple hours later that she woke up.

Naomi’s POV

Where the fuck was I? I had no recollection of anything in the past couple days. I hate having all this fucking shit wrong with me. It makes it hard as hell to even think sometimes. I saw Kat walk into the room.

“How ya feeling Niles?” she asked.

“Fine except where am I?” I said.

“What’s the last thing you remember?” Kit Kat asked.

“I was getting up to go take the last two of my exams.” I said.

“Okay well things have changed now. Bam Margera is your father. You live at castle Bam. Last night was your 16th birthday party.” She told me.

“You’re kidding me. Now I have to get back home before Suzanne gets mad.” I said.

“I’m not kidding. You had another spell last night. You ran into the woods and it took us forever to find you.” She said.

None of this was making sense.

“How could Bam Margera be my father? I had a father, but he died the night my boyfriend and my mother died.” I asked.

“He must have been your step dad.” She said.

Bam walked in the room.

“Naomi I'm so glad you’re awake! I was afraid something would happen to you but your fine. Now why didn’t you tell me about all of those other diseases? And why did you beat Dunn up?” he said in one breath.

I looked to Kit Kat for some help. I knew this guy was Bam Margera but I had no idea what in the hell he was talking about.
♠ ♠ ♠
RAWR!!!!!
I AM ANOTHER COMMENT MONSTER
LEAVE ME COMMENTS AND I WILL GIVE
YOU UPDATES!!!!