Sequel: Untitled Bam Margera

Wait...Bam Margera is my Father?!

Roles of the House

“She doesn’t remember you at all Bam. She doesn’t remember anything about you being her father. She still thinks she’s an orphan,” Kit Kat said.

“Then we will start over. Hi, I'm Bam Margera your dad,” He said.

“You scare me,” I said.

“He scares me too,” Missy said as she walked down the stairs.

“Lets get you something to eat,” Missy said.

She started walking away and I followed her.
In the kitchen we started looking for food to eat.

“Missy!” someone yelled.

“I will be right back,” She said and ran off.

I decided to make macaroni and cheese. I had no idea how many people were going to try and eat all of my food so I decided to grab a couple of boxes of macaroni and cheese. I found a huge pot in one of the cabinets. I turned on the stove and waited for the water to boil.

While it was cooking I decided to set the table. I had no idea how many people were in the house, so I set the table for as many people as I could.
Once everything was ready I got out salad. I got everything ready and then I went to find missy.

I walked to the backyard. Bam was sitting on a half pipe holding a broken skate board. Missy was nowhere in sight. There was no way I could go back in because Bam had already seen me.

“Hey Naomi come here for a minute,” He said.

I did as I was told and walked out to him.

“I made dinner and the table is set,” I told him.

“Why did you do that? It’s Apes job to do that,” He said.

“I’m used to making food so I will help April with that from now on,” I said.

“You are supposed to have fun and be a kid not be doing Ape’s job,” He said sternly.

I shrunk back in fear. I nodded to say that I understood what he said and went back inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Be glad that i saved this chapter from my chapter eating labtop!
please leave comments for the comment monster so she doesnt eat you!!!
RAWR!