Sequel: Untitled Bam Margera

Wait...Bam Margera is my Father?!

Learning Lessons

“This is all a joke right?” I asked.

“No, this is not a joke. I would never play with your emotions like this. Just go with Bam and have a great life. You deserve a good life,” She said with tears coming to my eyes.

“I’ll go. But I want to think you for doing all of this for me. You’ve been like a mother to me through all these years,” I said with tears in my eyes.

I dried up my tears. There was no way I was going to be seen crying in public. That is deffintly one reason why I'm not emo. I don't really have emotions.

“Come on Naomi we have to be going if we are going to make our plane since we have to stop at your house before we leave,” Missy said.

“Okay,” I said.

I walked out with missy to the hummer. Bam always had to have a huge car even if it was only a rental. The rest of the guys were loaded in the car that they brought and Bam’s. I opened the door to the hummer to see no seats open.

"Dunn, get out for a sec," You told him.

He gave you a 'there's-no-way-hell' look. I glared at him, grabbed his arm, and violently pulled him out of the car. I moved just in time to avoid him as he flew and landed with a loud smack against the concrete. I looked back in the Hummer to see not everyone laughing, but them giving you strange looks.

"How in the hell did you do that? Two of us cant even pick him up, and you made him fly!?" Dico exclaimed.

“That’s what you get for having a past like mine,” I said.

“We need to talk later,” Missy said with a serious look on her face.

“About what? About me knowing I can do anything in hell I want and that you cant stop me. I already know that and in time you will too,” Missy was astounded. All the guys were too.

"Dunn get off the floor," I finally noticed that Dunn was still lying on the ground.

"That hurt," He said, groaning as he pulled himself off the ground.

I started to laugh hysterically as he faced you guys. He had a giant blue knot on his head, and his whole forehead was purple. He turned his head towards the Hummer as I collapsed on the ground laughing. As soon as everyone in the Hummer saw him, they all broke out in laughter also. Even Missy was laughing; in fact she was pointing at him and holding her stomach.

"Ha-ha.....Dunn........Your blue and purple!!!" Novak shouted at him in between laughs.

His eyebrows rose in confusion and he looked into the mirror on the side of the Hummer. He gasped, and ran his fingers over it gently, as the rest of you calmed down. I stood up and looked in the car. I climbed in where Dunn had been sitting.

“Now I have nowhere to sit,” Dunn said.

“Go sit on Novak’s lap,” I suggested.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to EscapeThisAfterlife, dark-skater, Evelyn Way and mcrgcvampress for commenting. This chapter is for them. Enjoy...