Sequel: Untitled Bam Margera

Wait...Bam Margera is my Father?!

Paint Ball and Pain

Everybody was out on the trails looking for Novak. I was the last person to see him. I knew I shouldn’t have left him but I couldn’t help but make him look like an idiot.

After about an hour I got bored. I went back to the hobbit hole to see if there was a quad that I could ride. I didn’t find a quad but I did find a couple of paint ball guns.

I heard somebody behind me.

“I see you found our paintball guns,” Dunn said from behind me.

“Yes and I have an idea,” I said.

“And what is this idea of yours?” he asked sounding slightly intrigued.

“Shall we go hunt a Bam?” I asked.

“Child you are pure evil. Definitely Bam’s kid, that’s for sure,” he said.

So we loaded the paint ball guns and hid the other guns that we weren’t using. This way nobody could use the others.

Both Dunn and I had two guns each. One was slung around my shoulder and the other was in my hand ready to be fired.

We took off toward the woods. We hid behind every tree we could. We heard Bam yelling at somebody. The target had been found. We slowly creeped along the ground towards him. He was facing the other way. We took the advantage and fired. I aimed at the back of his knees while Dunn fired at his back.
♠ ♠ ♠
the moderators are picking my story apart again
so i have to go back through all 20 some chapters and correct the fucking grammar and crap
this one i for:
mcrfan1612
Whats My Name Again?
good job of guessing the song!!!