Sequel: Untitled Bam Margera

Wait...Bam Margera is my Father?!

Terrorizing and Teams

“Holy fuck!” he shouted as he fell to the ground.

“The mother-fuckers who just did that better fucking run like hell!” he screamed while trying to get up.

Rake had run up behind us during the chaos. I took both of my paintball guns and threw them at Rake’s feet.

“What the fuck did you two dumbasses do!?” I yelled at the top of my lungs.

“Oh my god! Bam are you okay? I can’t believe they would pull something like that!” I said trying to make it look like I had nothing to do with it.

“You two better run!” Bam screamed as he jumped up from the dirt.

Both of the stood there in shock and then turned and ran. Bam started to chase after them but then I stopped him.

“You realize that they left four paintball guns on the ground,” I picked one up and shook it, “They are almost fully loaded too.” I said.

We each grabbed two guns and started The Great Paintball War.

About an hour later we had divided ourselves into teams:
-my team
-all the members of H.I.M.
-Kit Kat
-Bam

-Dunn’s team
-Rake
-Knoxville
-Rabb
-Dico
-Glomb

Bam and I were currently going after Johnny Knoxville. We snuck through the trees ready for anything. We thought that he couldn’t have gotten that far ahead. That was until we heard one of the quads start up.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the lack of updates my computer is messed up
and so i couldnt really update.....again
COMMENT MONSTER WANTS COMMENTS

-Sahara and Mr. Comment Monster