Sequel: Untitled Bam Margera

Wait...Bam Margera is my Father?!

Sad Stories and Soppy Speaks

Before long our fight had escalated and now we were on the quads. There were two people on one quad; one to shoot and one to drive.

Everybody was covered in mud by the end of our playtime. We all went in and ran to the showers except me. I went into the kitchen because I was hungry. There sat Novak.

“About time you guys got back,” Novak said, “We’ve been waiting a hell of a long time.”

“You and who? The rest of the guys were outside with me,” I said realizing that he said “we” and not I.

“Your friend Skylar is here,” he said.

“Where is she?” I demanded to know.

“She’s up stairs in your room. I think she may be asleep,” he said thinking it was no big deal.

I ran up to my room as fast as I could. Something had to be very wrong for her to leave the others. She always had to be around her friends or she would freak.

When I entered my room, I didn’t find her sleeping like Novak thought she was, but passing back and forth in my room. She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw me walk through the door.

“They kicked me out. Somehow they knew that I told you to watch your back and now I have nothing. They took all my money and shit and threw me out,” she said trying not to cry.

“You’re going to stay her with me. I don’t care what Bam or anyone else has to say. You’re like my sister. You’ve done so much for me, now let me try and pay that back,” I said also trying not to cry.

“Thank you so much,” she said while engulfing me in an enormous bear hug,

“That’s what family does for on another. It doesn’t matter if you share blood. What counts in the end is being there through anything for on another,” I told her.

“Just make sure to give your blood family a chance. You never know if some bodies bad or not if you don’t put a bit of trust in them,” Skylar said.

“I'm sorry to break up this love fest but the showers are open now,” Bam said interrupting our perfectly awesome moment.

“The guys have showered already?” I asked.

“No they just jumped in the pool,” he said.

“Fine by me. Now I am going to take a much need shower,” I said as I turned and walked past Bam and out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the lack of updates
im trying to do alot of shit at once
and finals are in 3 weeks so i have to study
and the comment monster isnt helping
he keeps sidetracking me
and he also says to tell you that he wants more comments or else he will eat me
-Sahara and Mr. Comment Monster