Sequel: Untitled Bam Margera

Wait...Bam Margera is my Father?!

Dead People and Dumb Deals

The days after our awesome wake up call, I had developed a routine. I would the first one to wake up at about 7. I would make everybody breakfast and leave it one the table while I went and walked Syn. Once I would get back everybody would be awake and would be eating. I would write or read until noon. Then I would make the guys lunch with missy. From then until five in the after noon I would go up to my bedroom and play music. Then I would go ride Severus.

I did that exact routine until one day I went to go practice my drums. None of my instruments were there.

“EVERYBODY GET THEIR ASSES UP HERE NOW!” I shouted at the top of my lungs.

I heard a bunch of feet coming up the stairs. Once everybody was there I began to ask questions.

“WHO THE HELL TOOK MY FUCKING INSTRUMENTS AND WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY!” I screamed.

Nobody knew where they were. Everybody started looking all over Castle Bam for them. Nobody wanted to live with me now. I was hell on wheels and you didn’t want to fuck with me.

After about four hours of looking, Bam came up to me.

“How bad do you want your instruments back?” he asked.

“You just admitted that you had then dumbass,” I said.

“Oh well, but if you want them back then you have to let birdman and I teach you how to skateboard,” he said.
♠ ♠ ♠
tada!!!! here tis the next chapter!!!!
today is the last day of school
but then next week we have finals
which i shall fail
and then its SUMMER!!!!
and wendesday is mi amiga bellas b-day
so yeah
i hope u like this chapter
-Sahara

Give me comments or i shall eat Evelyn and Sahara!!!!
RAWR!!!!
-Mr. Comment Monster