Sequel: Untitled Bam Margera

Wait...Bam Margera is my Father?!

Fourstardave and broken drum sticks

“I think there’s a seat in the other car,” He said as he closed the door.

“I kind of need to know where I'm going before I start out,” Bam commented.

“69th and Fourstardave,”

“That’s a dumb name. Fourstarddave. What will they come up with next?” Novak said.

“FYI Fourstardave was a racing horse that won at least one race at Saratoga for eight consecutive years. He died while at Belmont Park preparing to lead the post parade for New York Showcase Day,” I said angry that Novak insulted a great horse.

“And how do you know shit like that right off the top of your head?” Rake asked.

“Because I jockey in small races. You have to know about stuff like that,” I said.

“So you ride horses?” missy asked.

“Yes, I race and jump them. I also play drums, bass and guitar,” I said.

“YES!” bam shouted “I have a talented daughter that could be a rock star!” he exclaimed.

“You creep me out,” I said.

The guys started to laugh as the breaks were slammed on. We were in front of my house.

“Only missy and Bam can come in unless you act like total idiots and destroy everything you can,” I said.

Everybody climbed out of the car. I opened the front door. Everything was a light green and pink. It was horrible. My foster mom Suzanne came around the corner. Her face dropped when she saw Bam.

“This is my dad Bam.” I said to her.

“He looks just like you. But hopefully has better manners. There are three suitcases in your room that you can put your stuff in,” Suzanne said.

I went down to the unfinished basement. That was what they considered my room. I heard somebody in it.

“I cant believe you broke them. She is going to be so pissed,” I heard someone whisper.

“What the fuck did you break and why the hell are you in my room!” I shouted.

“We didn’t mean to break them,” I saw my foster brothers stand up. In Roderick’s hand I saw my drum sticks that my dead boyfriend made me. They were broken.
♠ ♠ ♠
four comments = next chapter :)
Thanks to all of those who have commented!!!