Sequel: Untitled Bam Margera

Wait...Bam Margera is my Father?!

Alot More My Ass

“I thought that you would have grown up around skateboarding,” he said.

“I grew up in the ghetto around drugs. My parents were drug dealers,” I said.

“I thought Bam and Missy are your parents,” he said.

“I mean my real mom and step dad. Bam is my real dad and Missy is my step-mom,” I said.

“How did you come to live with Bam and Missy?” he asked.

“My parents were killed. They had double crossed somebody. They sent a hit man and he killed them and my fiancé right in front of my eyes,” I told him.

“Damn, so how do you like it here with them?” he asked.

“It’s pretty awesome, but can we stop with the twenty questions. You know what I really want to go swimming. Let’s go back to the castle and I can show you my many animals,” I said.

“I don’t have any thing to swim in,” Riley said.

“Neither do I, which is why we are going to go back to town and go shopping at the mall,” I said.

“Do you have money cause I don’t,” he said.

I pulled out Bam’s credit card that I had taken. What can I say? If you live on the streets, you gotta know how to make money easily.

“So now you’re a pick pocket?” he asked.

“You would be amazed at the many arts I know,” I said whilst smirking.

“Which is why I would like to get to know you a lot more,” he said as he placed his hand on my knee.

I slammed on the breaks causing Riley to be slammed back in the seat.

“Get your ass out and fucking walk home before I kill you,” I said sternly with fire in my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
yes this one is being horrible to guys
BECAUSE THEY ARE IDIOTS!!
espically the ones who sign up for the navy seals
and the ones who have big egos
and the ones who think they are invinsible
and the ones i am still in love with.......
-sahara