Sequel: Untitled Bam Margera

Wait...Bam Margera is my Father?!

Rules

He got out completely willingly. I could tell that he was scared for his life.

“Come on Niles, don’t act like that,” he said.

“First rule: DON’T CALL ME NILES, MY FUCKING NAME IS NAOMI. Second rule: do NOT hit on me EVER! Third rule: I will NOT drive you back to the castle!” I yelled at him.

His normally tan face turned pale as a ghost. I revved the engine and took off. I flew past all of the stores. I would have kept going but sadly cars fun out of gas. The low fuel light was blinking so I slowed down and turned into a gas station. I got out and started to put gas in the tank when somebody shouted at me.

“Isn’t that Bam Margera’s Lamborghini?” some guy shouted at me.

The guy started coming over to me.

“Where’s Bam?” he asked.

“He’s on his way back to our house,” I said quietly.

“Oh, well I'm Johnny. I know Bam quite well actually. But what gets me is that Bam never lets anybody drive the Lambo. So what are you ding with it?” he asked me.

“We had to take two cars to the airport. I just dropped off my passenger and now I'm on my way back to the castle,” I said.

“Well tell Bam that he owes me 100 bucks,” Johnny said while chuckling to himself.

“I sure will,” I told him.

I jumped back into the Lambo and stated it up again. I took off towards the castle once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for lack of updates!!!
I majorly jacked up my knee today.
In two days is the Panic concert.
Pain killers are AWESOME!!!!
-sahara

Comment or else I shall eat Sahara's computer!!!!
-Mr. Comment Monster