Sequel: Untitled Bam Margera

Wait...Bam Margera is my Father?!

Questions and Finnish

“Where’s Riley?” was the first question I heard once I walked through the door.

“Hän oli asshole. Jos te haluatte tietää, mitä tapahtui sitten kysykää häneltä, sen jälkeen kun hän kävelee kotiin. Minä olen huoneessani, ja jos teillä ei ole kuolemaa toivomus silloin oleskelu ulkona,” I half way yelled at no one in particular.

(He was being an asshole. If you want to know what happened then ask him once he walks home. I will be in my room and unless you have a death wish then stay out.)

“I have no idea what the hell you just said but I know it’s Finnish. The one word I understood was asshole,” Bam said.

“When she gets that mad, she will only talk in German and Finnish for the next week,” Skylar said from where she was sitting on the couch.

“Great and I know nobody who knows German,” Bam said as I stormed up the stairs to go to my room.

I decided to finally put up the rest of my posters. Each half of each wall had a different genre of music. On one half of the wall was: Fall Out boy, Paramour, Panic at the Disco, The Dear & Departed and Farewell. One whole wall was covered in more hard metal bands.

It was about an hour later when I heard yelling from down stairs.

“What the fuck did you do!?” I heard Skylar shout at the top of her lungs.

“I did nothing!” I heard the asshole yell back at her.

I walked out of my room and over to the stairs.

“Bullshit! She only talks in Finnish when she’s majorly pissed off!” Skylar shouted back at him.

“Vimmatusti te ette tehneet mitään! I yelled at him, “Niin helvetin teidän saatua osuman minulla, te, typerys!”

(Like hell you didn’t do anything! You so fucking hit on me you jackass!)

Skylar looked very pissed off.

“I only understood a bit of that and from what I understood you are going to be dead in about 2 seconds!” She bellowed.

She was about to run towards him but the guy’s grabbed hold of her.

“Everybody just needs to fucking chill!” Bam shouted very loudly.

“Miksi ei tee te juuri ala vetää!” I shouted right back at him.

(Why don’t you just fucking chill)

“Both of you just fucking go up to your room!” he shouted.

“Why don’t you make me god damn it!” Skylar shouted back.

The guys grabbed both of us and dragged us to our room and slammed the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
i think i chipped my elbow on my dads work bench
long story :P
so there might not be many updates
i finally got life on the murder scene and A7X's EP
aiden are now a 4 person band
pete wentz and ashlee simpson are expecting
the ramsus's new CD comes out in like 2-3 mths
-sahara