Sequel: Untitled Bam Margera

Wait...Bam Margera is my Father?!

Talking and Running

It had been a couple weeks since they had brought me back to the castle. I was glad to have a home but I wasn’t glad to have to face Bam and the other idiots everyday. All of them had been very weary of me at first but then things began to settle down. That was until one day…

“Naomi!” I heard Bam yell.

I walked down the stairs and over to Bam. He looked nervous.

“I got a phone call today from your social person. She told me everything about your past. Missy and I think it would be in your best interest to send you to a therapist.” He said.

“Was fickt das macht Sie wollen mich zu sagen? Es ist mein Leben, was zu mir geschieht, bin mein Geschäft. Meiner, niemand sonst. Den Sorgen, wenn ich nicht wanna Rede darum mache? Vielleicht will ich es nicht entlasten, will ich nur es, zu verschwinden. Besprechen wird es verschwindet nicht machen. Ich brauche ficken Therapie nicht!" I yelled at him.

(What the fuck do you want me to say? It’s my life, what happens to me is my business. Mine, not anyone else’s. Who cares if I don’t wanna talk about it? Maybe I don’t want to relieve it; I just want it to go away. Talking about isn’t going to make it go away. I don’t need fucking therapy!)

“Can we stick to English please?” He asked.

He was shocked by my sudden outburst in a different language. That was apparent. I wanted him not to know. That was part of my plan. Now everybody will know and they would treat me differently. That’s exactly what I didn’t want.

“Sohn von einer Weibchenhure.” I screamed.

Son of a bitch whore.

I turned around and ran up to my room. I locked the door. I was smart and knew that something like this as going to happen at some point. I grabbed my backpack that had necessities in it. I would wait until night and then I would run. I would go back to my brother. Well I guess he was my step-brother. That’s what I would do. I had nothing more here. Everybody knew my secret. If Skylar found out then she could come but if not then she could stay here. She belonged here. She fit in perfectly. Now that everyone knew my secret, they wouldn’t treat me the same.

I had to go.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thankx to everybody who commented
this is 2 all of those we DID comment!!!!
enjoy
after this only 1 more chapter left!!!!!
-sahara

Gracias!
-Mr. Comment Monster

PS i dont know when Mr. Comment Monster learned spanish
but it means thank you!!!