Sequel: Untitled Bam Margera

Wait...Bam Margera is my Father?!

Candy and Secrets

“Novak your fucking dead you god damn bastard!” I yelled at the top of my lungs.

Keep in mind that we were in a plane where a lot of other people were. And the other people couldn’t get away from us.

“Novak, what the fuck are you doing to my daughter!” I heard Bam yell from somewhere in front of me.

“He’s drawing all over me Bam!” I yelled back.

The stewardess came back to us and told us basically to shut the fuck up or else except in a much nicer way.

Bam came back and switched spots with Rake who had been asleep until I screamed.

“Novak go sit somewhere else and let her sleep. Why don’t you go sit by Missy and sleep?” Bam said.

Novak got a mischievous look on his face and went up to set by Missy.

“So we need to talk. Suzanne said that you have quite a few meds you have to take or else you go insane,” Bam said.

“ADD, ADHD, bipolar, insomnia, depression and last but not least major anger management,” I said in one breath.

“Damn. You should fit in at home perfectly then. All of the guys are messed up somehow,” He said laughing at himself.

“All you have to do is make sure I have my pills and if I don’t then at least 2 of the guys will be in the hospital,” I said remembering when I had put four guys in the hospital when I hadn’t had my pills.

“I think we can do that. But if the guys pull pranks on you that I have no control over then don’t get mad at me. That’s all I ask,” He said

“Deal,” I said knowing I couldn't blame him for the others mishaps.

After we had our little heart to heart, I fell back to sleep. This time I was woke up in a much more civilized way. Rake was poking me in the head. Still immature but better than a sharpie.

“We are here. Bam said to get you up,” Rake said.

“Okay,” I said.

I got my backpack and went up to where missy was and I assumed Bam would be. Bam was not there but at least missy was.

“Have you seen Bam?” Missy asked.

“No. I was looking for him also since he had Rake wake me up,” I told her.

“He’s up to something. Lets just go get our luggage,” Missy said.

We got off the plane and went to the luggage carousel. Once we had found all of the bags we took them over to a corner.

“I’m going to find Bam and the idiots. Stay here,” She commanded.

Once she walked off I noticed she had sat her purse down beside me. I was hungry. There was a gift shop cross the corridor. I bought a bunch of nerds, jolly ranchers and ring pops. I ate one ring pop and stashed the rest in my backpack.

The guys came back about 10 minutes later complaining about having to carry my stuff. Everything was loaded and we headed back to castle Bam. Everybody rushed to get everything settled in. I walked in and saw novak sitting on a couch.

“I can smell the weed you know. And I bet that there are quite a few other drugs that your hooked on,” I said making sure nobody could overhear.

He turned to me with a look of pure hatred and astonishment on his face. He looked like he could kill.
♠ ♠ ♠
shalala 5 comments means next chapter!!!
I'm very happy because I might get to go to the MC-FREAKING-R concert!!!!!
and i also broke up with my bf
and spring break is next week!!!!