Sequel: Untitled Bam Margera

Wait...Bam Margera is my Father?!

Food and Lambo Racing

“You tell Bam about that and I will tell him about the candy from the airport,” He threatened.

“Fine. But the candy I can easily say that you took and planted on me. I refuse to live with another crack head after I just got off the shit a little over a year and a half ago,” I said.

“So that’s how you knew. Who would ever think that Bam’s daughter could ever be a druggie,” He said.

“I was but not anymore. Don’t hold the past against people. You of all people should know that,” I said and walked out to the back yard

There was a huge pool and a skate ramp. I didn’t know how to skate board so I decided to go swimming. I took off my shoes and hoodie. I had on a tank top and a pair of skinny jeans. It was a perfect day for swimming. I jumped in.

“Naomi what the fuck are you doing!” Bam yelled as I jumped in.

“I’m swimming. What do you think I’m doing?” I said.

“I don’t know but Ape and Phil are almost here. So get your ass up here and dry off!” he yelled from the 2nd story window.

I got out of the pool and ran upstairs. I spotted rake with one of my bags.

“Hey Rake where are the rest of my bags?” I asked him.

“They’re in the there,” he said pointing to a door that was painted a dark purple.

“Thanks,” I said and walked into the room.

It had purple and black walls. Everything looked awesome. I saw my bags setting in a corner. I snapped out of my trance and realized that I was shivering. I closed the door and dug out a papa roach shirt, a pair of black jeans and a black pyramid stud belt with neon paint splatters.

“Come on Naomi!” Bam yelled.

“I’m fucking coming!” I yelled right back.

I walked down the stairs to see Ape, Phil and the rest of the guys.

“People this is my lovely daughter Naomi.” Bam said.

“Bam chill on the lovey dovey shit please. You also realize you haven’t fed me since you picked me up, and I'm hungry,” I said.

“Bam I cant believe you didn’t feed her!” April shouted at Bam.

“I thought she would have enough common sense to go and get something to eat,” He said.

“It’s not like I’ve even been shown around here! I don’t even know where the fuck the kitchen is!” I yelled at him.

“Did you not take your fucking pills this morning or what!” he yelled back at me.

“You god damn son of a bitch! I cant believe you would even say that! I hate you!” I yelled.

Ape grabbed my arm and pulled me away from Bam. My anger had gotten the best of me once again. He did call me dumb and insulted me about my problems. That was enough for me to hit him, which I was about to.

“Don’t worry about him, Hun. He can be stupid most of the time,” Ape said.

“He doesn’t get that I could hurt him. That’s the only part the worries me,” I said.

“I doubt you could hurt him,” She said.

“The last time that I didn’t take my pills I put 4 guys about Bam’s size in the hospital,” I said solemnly.

“Wow. Back to what we came for, what do you want to eat?” she asked.

“Now that I know where the kitchen is I can make something by myself. You can go back and yell at Bam now,” I said.

“Okay. Be careful,” She said.

I opened the fridge to only find beer and health drinks. I went to the cabinets and found barely any food, none that was good any more. There was no edible food in the house.
I went back to the living room and went up to Missy ignoring the glares Bam was shooting at me.

“There is no edible food in this house. Can you give me a car and some money so I can go to the grocery store?” I asked her.

“Are you old enough to drive?” she asked me.

“Legally no illegally yes,” I said.

“Dunn and Rake can take you to the store,” She said and handed me 100 dollars.

Dunn and Rake heard her and agreed to take me. They grabbed the hummer’s keys while I grabbed the Lambo’s keys.

They went to the hummer while I went to the Lambo.

“We are taking the hummer,” Dunn yelled at me.

“Yes you guys are I'm taking the Lambo," I said as I started it up.

I locked the doors and took off. The guys got in the hummer and tried to take off after me. I had it going up to 90 mph. I had a major need for speed you could say. The hummer was falling behind. I slowed down to the speed limit when I got close to town. I spotted a grocery store and parked. I went in and got everything I would need to make some healthy meals for about a week. I was checking out when I saw Dunn and Rake run into the store. Dunn spotted me and ran over.

“Are you fucking insane! You took Bam’s hummer and took off! Bam would kill you , if he knew,” Dunn yelled.
♠ ♠ ♠
this it to everyone who commented.
please comment on each chapter you read because if you dont i wont update!!!
thankx to Evelyn Way!!!!!
-sahara