Sequel: Untitled Bam Margera

Wait...Bam Margera is my Father?!

Ice Cream and a Very Pissed Bam

“You could probably beat Bam in a race the way you drive,” Rake said.

‘Let’s forget about this and act like it never happened. Can you guys help me load up the hummer?” I asked with a sweet smile on my face.

“Sure,” Rake said.

Dunn looked furious. Rake and I walked out with the groceries.

“Hey Dunn, Naomi and I are taking the Lambo. Can you take the hummer?” Rake asked.

“Sure. Not like I can do anything about it.” Dunn said.

Dunn got in the hummer and left.

“Naomi you are driving. Once you get out of town I want you to go as fast as you can without crashing. If this thing gets wrecked we are dead,” Rake said.

“Sure. I hope you don’t get carsick,” I said and got in.

I started it up and drove the speed limit. That is until we got out of town. I pushed on the gas and took off. This time I was going almost 100 mph. I didn’t even look at Rake’s face. I knew better than that. One second of looking away when you go this fast and you crash. I kept going faster. I started slowing down once I got close to Bam’s castle.

“Can we go back and get ice cream?” I asked.

“Sure,” Rake responded.

I did an illegal u-turn and sped back to town. I was taking my time and was only doing about 50.

“Where is the nearest ice cream shop?” I asked him.

“It’s next to the block buster,” He said.

“I say we go get some movies, water balloons and silly string.” I said.

“You are definitely Bam’s kid,” Rake said.

We got to the block buster and rented a bunch of vampire movies. Then we went to Walmart and grabbed everything we needed to raid the house and get Bam back.

“Dunn is going to tell if we take much longer,” Rake said.

I picked up speed. When I was half way to the castle I saw Bam’s hummer. I kept going hoping he didn’t see me, but he stopped the hummer in its tracks.

“Oh shit,” I said.

Bam turned the hummer around and started after me.

“Stop here or else Bam will kill you,” Rake said.

I stopped the Lambo. Bam got out of the hummer and came over to the Lambo. I opened the door.

“Why the hell are you driving my Lambo,” Bam asked.

He looked quite pissed off
♠ ♠ ♠
shalalala
So here's ANOTHER update for all those readers who actually read this shit.
The only reason I am updating is because I am very pissed off at the moment.
My ex-boyfriend is trying to make me jealous. He got a new girlfriend and keeps trying to make me jealous. It is annoying as hell.
Also one of the biggest jocks is playing with a close friend of mine and she won't listen to anybody. She thinks he actually likes her. I don't think he does.
He's so confusing because he actually HUNG OUT with my friends and I after school.
I HATE GUYS!!!!! THEY ARE SO CONFUSING!!!!