Sequel: Untitled Bam Margera

Wait...Bam Margera is my Father?!

Drunken Bam= Bad Idea

“Bam you’re kid is like one of us already. I mean street racing and drinking. She is awesome,” Dunn said.

“Thank you. So guys are we going to go to the bar or what?” I asked.

The guys shouted and we went to the nearest bar. After about an hour or so the guys were pretty much all drunk. I had only had one beer and I didn’t even have a buzz. It was only 9 so I figured that either Ape or Missy could come and help me haul the guys back to the house. I stole Bam’s phone and called Missy.

“This is Missy, talk to me,” Missy said.

“Hey missy can you come and help me get the guys from the bar?” I asked her.

“Sure I will be there in about 30 minutes. Be careful around them if they are that drunk. I don’t want one of them doing something to you. Just stay at the bar where people are around you,” Missy said.

“I will,” I said.

“See you in a bit Naomi. Love you,” She said.

I wasn’t sure how to respond but I said it back to her. She was trying to be a mother figure and she was doing well. I went and sat at the bar trying to keep an eye on the guys. About 10 minutes later Bam came over to me.

“Get me another fucking beer bitch,” He slurred.

“No Bam you don’t need more,” I said.

“You little fucking bitch, I take you in and this is how you repay me?” he said.

He was an angry drunk. Those are the worst kinds only because they were unpredictable. That is what made them dangerous. This is why I feared Bam in this moment in time.

“Bam you need to calm down,” I said starting to get worried.

“Shut up slut,” He said and punched me.

He actually punched me. I ran out of there. I didn’t want to be near anybody right now. Thank god it was spring or else I would be freezing cold. I kept walking. I didn’t want anybody to talk to me. I didn’t give a shit about what happened to Bam right now. I still had 50 bucks in my pocket. I walked to Walmart. I went inside and found a cheap skateboard. After I bought it I still had 20 bucks. I went to McDonald’s and went straight to the bathroom. My eye was already swelling and it looked like he bruised my jaw bone. All I knew was that my face hurt like hell. I put my hood up hoping nobody would notice. I went up and ordered a salad. I had just finished eating when the lady who took my order came up to me.

“If you don’t mind me asking did you get in a fight?” she asked.

“Yes I do mind you asking because its none of your business,” I said.

I didn’t mean to sound like a bitch but I didn’t want to talk about it. I walked out of there and got back on my skateboard. I wasn’t going home tonight. That was for sure. I went to a park. I climbed a tree and found a comfortable position. That was how I slept all night till I heard the screaming of kids. I climbed down from the tree to see little kids staring at me.

“What were you doing in the tree?” one asked

“I was sleeping,” I answered and quickly walked away.

I still had Bam’s phone. I called Ape. She would know what to do.

“Hello,” Phil said.

“Can I talk to April please?” I asked trying to disguise my voice.

“Hello,” Ape said.

“Hey Ape its Naomi,”

“Where are you? Bam has been freaking out. Why did you leave the bar?” she asked.

“Bam would know if he wouldn’t have been so drunk. Can you come get me alone? I don’t care if you bring Missy but don’t bring any of the guys. I’m at the park,” I said.

“I will go get Missy and I will be there in 10 minutes. Stay there and be careful,” Ape said.

“Thanks Ape. See you in a bit,” I said.

I sat on a bench waiting for them. I still had my hood up so I probably looked kind of shady. I saw them and went up to them.

“Hey guys thanks for coming and getting me,” I said.

“Where were you last night? You had everybody so worried,” Missy said.

“I slept in the park,” I said.

Ape knew something was up so she pulled my hood back. They gasped.