‹ Prequel: Impossible
Status: Active. :) Tell me what you think. :]

That Should Be Me

Chapter One.

It's funny how you can go from everything being exactly how it should be, everything being absolutely perfect. Like where you're so happy you wouldn't change one thing, and when I say not one thing I mean, I wouldn't even change how I got the flu before a huge show and had to cancel.

They say you don't know what you have until it's gone, and that's true, but honestly, you knew what you had, you just never thought you'd lose it.

My life with Elizabeth was a blessing, a fairytale love story.

True love will find you, definitely when you least expect it.

Whether it's at a coffee shop, best friends since diapers, co workers, or through a camera...it'll find you.

Our marriage, a little over a year long was actually going great. I mean yeah, we had our fights, we wouldn't be normal if we didn't, but other than that, I actually thought my life was finally right.

Until we got into that stupid fight.

I can admit now that it was my fault, I wasn't being reasonable. She had every reason to get offended by it and I had no reason to get defensive.

But she just wasn't listening, she wouldn't let me explain.

I didn't do anything wrong, one of those it isn't what it looks like situations.

She just wouldn't listen, so I gave up.

The worst decision of my life. I should have just grabbed her face and kissed her, and just told her how much I truly love her, how I wouldn't want my life any other way as long as she was by my side.

I would have done anything, given up anything, just anything for this girl, and I knew it was the same way when it came to her, I knew how much she loved me.

I stormed away, pissed off. I went into my room, slamming the door.

Then I did something that I would soon hate myself for.

"Sometimes I wish I would have just dated Selena, and Ellie would have stayed with Nick."

One big fight, and one stupid wish, turned into a struggle to return things to back to the way they were supposed to be.

A struggle to be back with my other half, my soul mate.

Dearest Elizabeth,
That Should Be Me has more meaning now than it ever did, and it's all because of you.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah! I just love writing about Justin and Elizabeth! :)
I've missed it so much.

This is like a prologue, something to make you want more. :)

I already have 21 subscribers and two comments,
Yeah, I've definitely missed you guys.

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINKKKKK

With love,
Denise. <3