Insanity

Chapter 3 - Jessica

Time: 09:30:00 pm
Date: 1/31/2008

Alright, I just finished dinner with my adopted 'mom', she's really my aunt. We watched some television together. It was cool. So, yeeeeeeaaaaaah. . . I'm just hanging out in my room right now. My room's painted purple with pirate posters all over the walls. I lay on my bed and think about my idiotic vampire boyfriend. He's all brawn, no brains.

I finished most of my homework. Ugh, I know I'm going to be sick after eating all that human food. Good thing I have a cooler packed full of bottled blood. Yummmmmmm. Of course I drink bottled blood instead of straight from the flesh. Blood's so gross that way. Yuck! It's always been this way with me. My 'mom' doesn't know that I'm a vampire. I hope she never finds out either.

My real mom was a vampire hunter/witch, who, ironically, fell in-love with a vampire. See, it goes down like this; they get busy, nine months later I come along and just exist. Three years later my father was bitten by a vampire, comes home, kills my mother, and bites me. He then realizes what he did, disappears and never comes back again. Hell, I don't even know his name. I always hoped he would come back someday. Who knows, maybe he will.

Well, it's time to put the lid on this coffin, and pretend like I'm sleeping.

:~~~:~~~:~~~:~The Next Morning~:~~~:~~~:~~~:


Well, that was a horrible time; last night I mean. You really don't want to know what I heard. But I do think it scarred me for the rest of my existence. I just finished an algebra test and you would think after 100 years I would be good at it, but no, I fail at it.
I haven't seen Megan yet, but luckily, me and Destiny have almost all of our classes together. Neither of us really have to endure the humans alone. I don't mind some of them, but a mass majority of them are jerks, and idiots. It makes me want to stab them with my invisable knife.
*stab, stab, stab*