Status: Hopefully there will be an update every week. Keep your fingers crossed

Please Don't Leave Me

But My Heart Is Broken

Evan never liked being alone.

In fact, he completely hated it.

Ever since his dad left when he was 8, he hated being alone.

Because of his dad leaving his mom had to get a second job, to support him and his sister. She would leave them with the teenager next door watching them. But said teenager didn’t stay, she often left the two of them alone in their house so she could go visit her boyfriend. Bad things always happened when Evan was alone. When he was 9 and tried making Kraft dinner alone, he burnt it because he forgot to put water in the pot. When he was 14 and alone in the house by himself for a whole night for the first time, someone drove through their living room window. Evan soon realized that everything bad happened when he was left by himself. One of things that Evan loved most about touring was that he was never alone while on tour. Someone was always there.

It wasn’t just physically alone, Evan also hated being emotionally alone. Evan had been in relationships since he knew what a relationship was. His first relationship was Sindy Jenkins in grade 4; she was a nice girl but had moved to South Carolina. Castor Hartly had been his longest relationship to date at 11 months and 28 days. It was a well-known fact that Evan was bisexual, he was more pansexual really. As long as he liked the person and got along with them it really didn’t matter what was in their pants.

Currently Evan was alone, not physically, but emotionally. Well, at least to everyone else he was. He was in a relationship and had been for nearly a year now, but he wasn’t allowed to tell anyone. Well he was allowed but Evan knew HE would be mad. HE hadn’t specifically told Evan he wasn’t allowed to tell anyone, quite the opposite really. HE said he was allowed to tell whoever he wants, but Evan had dated enough guys that weren’t openly interest with guys to know how to read their body language. Evan knew that HE didn’t really want anyone to know right now but just said it to make Evan happier. That was always the sweetest thing about HIM; HE would do whatever it takes to make Evan happy. HE would go to Waffle House at 3am with Evan; HE would go to Starbucks with him. Hell, HE would even went to Waffle House for Evan when Evan was sick and was craving waffles.

On their 6 month anniversary HE made Evan his favourite food, coffee flavoured waffles with bananas and vanilla ice cream. It was quite possible one of the sweetest things that anyone had ever done for Evan, even his mom wouldn’t do that for him of his birthday.
HE was quite possible the best thing in Evan’s life, ever. And with their 1 year coming up in a little less than a month, he wanted everyone to know. But sadly, HE still wasn’t completely comfortable with everyone knowing. And Evan didn’t know how much longer he would be able to last keep a serect of such magnitude.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ian knew Evan hated being alone.

Ian knew more about Evan then most people did.

He knew why Evan hated being alone, and he tried to make sure Evan was never alone.

Well, physically at least.

Ian also knew that Evan hated being emotionally alone more than he hated being physically alone, and he really didn’t want Evan to feel alone. He really didn’t, but his fear of rejection was far worse than Evan fear of being alone.

Sure Ian didn’t want to tell anyone about their relationship, but the relationship still existed. Ian would even dare to say he loved Evan, we just not in front of everyone. Ian fear of rejection was so deep seated that very few people knew the root cause, those few being himself, his mother and his two sisters. Well, other people knew but none of them really matter. Even Evan didn’t know about his little phobia.

When Ian was 14 he was dating this guy named Jayson, Jayson was a nice guy. In fact, Ian was still friends with Jayson and whenever Ian was home the two of them made a point to get together for coffee. Not that either of them still had feelings for each other, those were long gone. Once Ian’s dad found out he flipped, started punching him and kicking him while also calling him every derogatory name in the book. Ian had no idea what he did wrong, before his dad used to say ‘No matter what, I’ll always love you’, but apparently Ian being gay was too much for him to handle. Ian’s mom can home and found him passed out by the door with his father nowhere to be found. She quickly called the police thinking that someone broke into the house. His father was found and later arrested for child abuse.

After Ian had returned to school from the hospital, his friends found out that he was gay. None of them knew Jayson due to the fact that he went to a different school. But after learning of his sexual orientation, all of his friends soon left him and quickly became his enemy. Everything became so unbearable so quickly that Ian had no idea what to do, but living in NYC definitely had one plus; there was an abundance of schools and the possibility of someone from another school in a different part of the city was slim. Moving schools helped, but Ian soon found out that something’s were better kept secrets. One of those things being the fact that he liked men way more then he liked women.

Ian loves Evan, he really does.

More than he loves most things, excluding his mother of course. But that was a different type of love all together.

Ian would do anything to not lose Evan, but he never how thin Evans patience was wearing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment, I'm really kinda begging now. I'll change the formatting tomorrow, but I'm kinda in a hurry right now and have to get to class.

Edited: Nothing really changed, the formatting was changed but nothing was added or taken away.