Status: Hopefully there will be an update every week. Keep your fingers crossed

Please Don't Leave Me

I don't know if I can yell any louder

Laying in bed with Ian always made Evan happy, not matter what events had proceeded before hand. Just being beside him always made Evan happy, it just put a smile on Evan’s face that no one could erase. Thinking about all the times Evan’s had like these with Ian, the times where they just lay in bed and cuddle, they make Evan smile.But,

“So, it’s almost been a year” Evan mumbled into Ian’s chest.

“I know, and a fantastic year it’s been” Ian said. Evan knows it’s been almost a year, he’s been waiting almost a year for Ian to say that it’s alright to tell people.

“Exactly, but there is one thing that would make it so much better” Evan said while playing with Ian’s fingers.

Evan was going to bring up wanting to tell people again. “You know I don’t feel comfortable with everyone knowing yet” Ian replied while shifting their position so that they were laying on their sides face each other.

“But why? I still don’t understand! It’s been nearly a year and you still don’t want anyone to know. Is it because you’re embarrassed about me? Just tell me what I’m doing wrong?” It seems like Evan had finally snapped because right after the first word came out of his mouth he was up off the bed and standing on the side opposite to Ian.

“It’s nothing to do with you, you’re fine the way you are. There’s nothing you’re doing wrong” Ian tried to reason with Evan, to get him to calm down. Evan doesn’t get mad often, he’s normal pretty chill but when Evan snaps, he really snaps.

“Then why exactly can’t anyone know? Jack’s dating Dan, Alex’s dating Jeff, Zack’s practically married to Flyzik, and Grieco and Danny have been dating since Danny worked for Fall Out Boy! No one in this band or in its crew is homophobic! No one would care, I just want everyone to know that I’m in a relationship with you can that I love you! I hate that my sister keeps setting me up on dates with her friends because she doesn’t know that I’m dating you. I just want everyone to know! I can’t hide anymore!” Ian knew what Evan was hinting at, but he didn’t want to acknowledge it.

“Then go tell everyone if that will make you happy!” Ian spat back at Evan. He didn’t mean to sound angry; it just came out that way.

“But I don’t want to tell people if you don’t want to. I’ve dated enough closeted ‘straight’ guys to know when their comfortable with people knowing that their not 100% straight, but the longest I’ve ever put up with one if you and to be honest I have no idea why I have” Evan said while stomping around the room and throwing all of his stuff into his bag.

“I have no idea why I’ve put up with you either. You’re so whiny and needy, I can never go 10 minutes without you texting me something or when we’re home you’re always calling me. Can you not be left alone by yourself for more than 2 fucking minutes?” Ian said right back to Evan. He didn’t mean anything coming out of his mouth, and he had no idea why he was saying it either. He had no reason to be mad at Evan. Evan had put up with his shit for nearly a year now, Ian didn’t even know how Evan had put up with it.

“Well maybe I should leave you the fuck alone then!” Evan shot Ian a nasty look and walked straight out the door and slammed it on his way out.

After leave his and Ian’s hotel room, Evan was on a mission. To find Matt Flyzik. As Evan was walking down the hallway he ran into Zack

“Hey Zack, is Flyzik in your room?” Evan said grabbing the attention of the other male.

“Yeah, he just got of the shower when I left so he’s probably dressed and working already.” Zack said as he stopped beside Evan in the hallway.

“Thanks, I need to talk to him quickly. See you later though” Evan responded, waved and then started walking back down the hallway to where Matt’s room was located.

After knocking on the door a few times Matt answered and let Evan into the room.

“You’re either here to annoy me or for something important and it better be something important because I have work that needs to be done” Matt said while seating back down the the hotel couch with his laptop.

“I was just wondering how much time we had off after this tour ends” Evan said still standing by the door.

“Other then Unsilent Night and a Christmas radio show in Philly, until the UK tour which starts on the 12th” Matt said not looking up from his laptop screen. “Why?”

“My mom wanted me to go with her to visit my sister up in Washington for the holidays” Evan said looking at the ground. His mom wanted to go, she just did not know that Evan was now planing to go with her.

“I thought you were spending the holidays with Ian in New York?” Matt said finally looking up at Evan.

“How did you ….. What? Hun?” Evan stammered while looking dumbfoundedly at Matt.

“Evan, I basically run both of your lives, I’ve know you two have been together since you basically started dating in January” Matt stated. “Come sit here” Matt closed the lid of his laptop and put it on the coffee table while motioning for Evan to sit on the other side of the couch.

“I know more things about you two then you know of each other. The two of you just need to sit down and talk things out. I know you’re mad at Ian for not wanting to tell people, but he kinda has a good reason. He’s just afraid. I’m not going to tell you why because I feel like you should here this from him, but don’t give up on him yet. Going to Washington is probably a good idea, at least for some of the time. The two of you do spend most of your breaks together and you’re already together at least 9 months of the year. Zack and I have been together for nearly 4 years and we don’t even spend that much time together.” Matt said whist looking at Evan.

“I know, I just want people to know. I’m tired of Eva and my sister trying to set me up with people. I’m tired of my mom thinking I’m never dating anyone. I just want people to know that Ian makes me happy” Evan said, looking like he was about to cry.

“Evan, most of us already know. We do have to share a bus with the two of you” Matt pointed out to Evan.

“I know that most of you already know, I just want everyone to like officially know we’re together. Like everyone knew that Jack and Dan were messing about weeks before they told people, but no one took them seriously until they told everyone that they were dating” Evan told Matt while picking at the sleeves to his hoodie. “I just want people to take us seriously” Evan said sounding like he was going to cry.
Matt had always thought of Evan as a little brother, youngest of the crew (excluding Ian) and had been around since practically the beginning. Everyone hated seeing Evan sad, the kid looked like his puppy just got kicked.

“Evan, people do take you seriously. We treat you like every other couple. The two of you need to spend sometime apart. Go to Washington with your mom for Christmas, but spend New Years with Ian. The two of you need to spend New Years together. Don’t forget to some to the holiday party two days before we have to leave, so on the 10th. It’s in you calender” Matt said

“Thanks Matt, I have no idea what I would do without you” Evan concluded, quickly gave Matt a hug and scurried out of the room to go discuss things with his mostly distressed boyfriend. Or at least he hoped he would still be him boyfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for it taking so long if anyone actually reads this story. I had most of it done at the beginning of January, I just needed to finish the ending. Hopefully the next chapter will be up next week because I will have time to write after exams finish on Thursday