Remembering

What The Hell.

Sarah... I don't even know where to start.

I'm so nervous.

First off, I should tell you why I'm nervous.

I'm switching schools.

It's all your fault.

Last week, we had a meeting with the dean, and he told me that there wasn't much the school could do for me anymore. Fuck him. Fuck them all. Basically, I'm getting kicked out of school because I can't fake happiness.

Do they really think that I can just get over this? What the hell.

They don't want to deal with me because I'm depressed. They don't want to deal with me because I can't handle being around people.

So they're making me switch schools.

Starting Monday, I'll be going to McGuire, where I know barely anybody.

I'm afraid of being the shy new girl, even though I'm going to be in smaller classes, I'm scared of going to lunch; who will I sit with? What if nobody wants me to sit with them?

I'm hoping Josie and her friend Lexie let me sit with them. Maybe, maybe not. Maybe I'm not popular enough for them... but then again, I'm new, and they know I like weed almost as much as they do. Maybe that will get me somewhere.

I don't know. I feel like I'm going to be a loner... the kid that's always alone in the corner, reading... Wearing black. I've noticed I've been doing that a lot lately...

Wish me luck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yayyy! I finally got some subscribers. Now... let's try for some comments and a few more subscribers please??? :/ it'll make me feel a little better;;