Remembering

When comments meant for Facebook turn into long rants like this

Fourteen years is not long enough for a girl with dreams as big as yours.

If anyone could ever stop and take time to look at the big picture... There's a reason they call it 'Best Friends FOREVER.' Taking that from someone is like taking something they were born with. Like an arm or a leg. When god took you from me, it was like he took my leg too. That's the only way I can explain it; I would actually rather lose a leg. You know I'd lose a leg for you, girly.

It seems that people don't understand that writing on your facebook wall over and over isn't going to make it better, saying "I Miss You," and "I Love You" when they barely knew you the way I did. I can't stop them. It's how they handle it. I just don't want to see it or read it or hear it because it makes it more real to me. And I'm sorry I haven't written on your wall, I'm sure it doesn't offend you, because you know how much I hate facebook with a passion. I just have to be **that person** right now and write on your wall; I have to let it all out so everyone can see that I'm NOT okay. I'm sick of them thinking I am, I'm not going to pretend I'm okay.

Some days, I'll have that random thought, and it's still, "I have to tell Sarah." I can't. It's hard to hold back tears. Sometimes, impossible. It's the worst feeling in the world to know that the person you shared everything in your life with is gone, forever. You were the glue that kept the pieces of me together, even when my life was at its worst. Without the glue, I'm falling apart.

I have to keep hope. I have to remember. Yeah, sometimes, it's hard, knowing we're not going to tour the country, following Warped tour after high school, we're not gonna go to college for music production together, and we're not gonna raise our kids together. One thing you've taught me is to dream, and I'm going to make those dreams come true. As soon as Senior Year ends, I'm gonna pack up and start going to Warped shows across the US, and when the summer's over, I'm going to go to college. And when I have kids, just like I promised, I'm naming one after you. The others: Jack and Gerard, even if they're girls. ;)

Sarah Elizabeth, you are my angel.
♠ ♠ ♠
Longest fucking facebook comment ever. Complete accident, posted on Mibba because it was actually quite clever, coming from me, while on facebook. My smart side isn't supposed to come out while I'm on Facebook. ughh. Emotional.