Remembering

Relationships.

You wouldn't be proud.

I'm a whore. We've both known that since 'The Great Blow job Accident of Last Summer.' I though it was funny, when I confided in you, you punished me by making me write you a story to apologize for my sluttiness (Korey also got a kick out of that too).

Since then though, I've felt like more of a whore than ever, and maybe that's just how I grieve.

1. Becky and Me in the dressing room at the mall (you were a witness of my first girl-on-girl kiss!)
2. Baylee and Me in your room.
3. Lindsay asked me out but...
4. I cheated on her with Baylee and taunted Ian... he almost raped me.
5. Lindsay and I broke up
6. There was a very heated (and stoned) make-out session between Korey and I. (This also involves Korey locking me in his room and forcing me to watch lesbian porn. Ew.)
7. Now, I'm going out with a guy a year older than me. Michael.
8. Very sexual make-out sessions between us. Like... boners. And moaning. And touching. You get the point. I want to have sex with him, I think.

So I feel like a whore. and it doesn't help to confess that I've had a crush on you since forever. And your bi-curious-curiosity... well, I wanted to be the first girl you chose, if you decided that was what you liked.
♠ ♠ ♠
the story I promised her was actually Letters To Sarah. I have up to chapter 11 written, but I stopped posting and writing after she died. Should I post the ones I have written and continue the story? Comment w/ your opinion, please. :3