Status: In Progress

The Life and Times of Parker Staal

The Birth of Parker

It's August and Parker should becoming any day now. Tanya and Eric does the final touches for Parker's room when out of nowhere, Tanya's water breaks.
'Eric?' She says worryingly. 'Parker's coming.'
'Oh @!%$!' He says.
He helps her to the car and he drives to the hospital.
'Can't you go any faster?' She screams.
'I can't go over the speed limit, hun. Just keep breathing.' He tells her. Tanya keeps breathing.
Tanya keeps breathing and they're at the hospital in no time. He helps Tanya into a wheelchair and the doctors push her into a room until it's time for the delivery. It's finally time for the delivery and it wasn't as long as they had thought. Tanya and Eric tear up when they see Parker.
'Parker Lucas.' Tanya whispers as she kisses Parker's forehead. She can't stop smiling down at him.
Eric smiles down at the two of them. He realizes that Parker is their life now. He couldn't be happier. He calls everyone to tell them that Parker is born. Everyone comes and sees the three of them. Henry and Linda show up first. Linda asks if she can pick Parker up and Tanya nods. Linda picks him up and smiles down at him. She bounces Parker around for a while before handing him to Henry.
Everybody soon comes in.