Sequel: This is How it Goes
Status: 1. please post comments! 2. subscribe!

The Mind Killer

Hold On One Last Time

Aidan lifted my head up.
Tears welled up in my eyes. When one tear spilled out, Aidan brushed it away with his thumb.
Aidan leaned forward and kissed me.
I shouldn't be doing this, I thought to myself. But it's the only thing I can do.
I shouldn't be making out with a guy I barely know, especially when I just killed a girl who had barely lived her life. Twenty is too young.
I pulled away and burst into tears.
Currently, all the guys except for Aidan and Alex, went to the park. To let Carson run around, they'd said.
I saw Alex staring at me with his brown eyes.
Aidan hugged me tightly, and I hugged him back. Putting my head on his chest, I thought of a quote.
'My silence is just another word for my pain.'
Whenever I'm quiet, I'm in pain.
Nothing would ever be the same after this point, but I would get better, I would change, and I would devote myself to training so I would never feel this way again.

When I had felt a little better, I got up to go to the bathroom. In there, I saw my reflection in the mirror. Blue eyes, brown hair. Same as always.
But what was different, was that I had huge purple bags under my eyes, and my hair was in a giant wad of tangles.
I walked out of the bathroom, toward the full length mirror. Lifting up my shirt, stopping at my top rib, I saw a very very thin girl. That girl could not be me. I was sickly pale, bags under my eyes, tangled hair, and ribs showing clearly. I was very thin.
There was a scale in the bathroom. I walked in, got it, and brought it out. I stepped slowly onto the scale, one foot at a time, putting a little weight, and then a little more, and then a little more onto the scale.
The black numbers spun slowly. The number the scale landed on was horrendous.
The scale said 90.

That girl killed herself because she was too big. She would've been jealous of me.
I looked back into the mirror, looked past my eyes and hair and weight, and saw a boy behind me, looking at me in sympathy.

That boy was Alex.
♠ ♠ ♠
I couldn't think of anything better. I guess this chapter is okay.

please comment! i need your help! I will always always ALWAYS take criticism.
It will make me a better writer:)