Sequel: This is How it Goes
Status: 1. please post comments! 2. subscribe!

The Mind Killer

All That Wish Well Live Well

A few weeks after looking at my weight, I busied myself with homework from school, spending time with my family, hanging out with all the boys, and teaching Carson to read and write. I kind of became a mother figure to him somehow.
My mom discovered how thin I was and insisted that I eat more, and stop stressing. So I tried to do my best to make her happy.
I would let Carson read books from my little kid years, and color pictures that I printed out on the computer. He was happy, and I finally was too. I would sometimes see Steven and Penn watching me, smiling. They were glad that I was keeping Carson busy and happy. Other times, Aidan or Alex would come and play 'House' with Carson and I. Carson would be the little kid, I would be the mom, and Alex or Aidan, whichever played, would be the dad.
At one point, I had to cut Carson's shaggy brown hair; it was getting too long.
"Can you read that story again?" Carson would ask. Me and Alex would take turns reading bedtime stories to him. Most of the time, Carson would ask for me. "Sure," I would reply back.

Alex and Steven told me that it was time for me to start training. If I trained hard, I would be able to control when I have visions. I would be a vent. I decide when I want to have a vision. I decide when I want someone to die. Which would be never.
Training consisted of physical activity, and mental blocking: blocking out visions. Whenever I was training, they would get Carson to train with me; he had not yet either begun his training.

I was just starting training, so the next night, I did have a vision.

This was the worst yet to come.
♠ ♠ ♠
yes i know this is short and its a little boring, but next chapter has a big twist.

BIG HINT!!!: (IF YOU DONT WANNA KNOW, DONT READ AHEAD ANYMORE!)

there is another funeral ahead for ally. actually, make it 2 funerals in 1.