Sequel: This is How it Goes
Status: 1. please post comments! 2. subscribe!

The Mind Killer

Never Again Will I

I thought I was perfectly fine after I occupied myself with extra activities, but I figured out that my thoughts were false.
Who knew that what to come next would be so horrible?
Carson and I were reading one of his favorite books, 'Green Eggs and Ham'.
And then I fainted.

*Vision*

"I'm telling you, there should be a five there!" my dad pointed to a square in another square with nine boxes in it. He's playing his regular Sudoku. My dad is such a geek.
"And I'm telling you, there should be a two there," my mom pointed to the same square, then looked back to the road.
My dad took my mom's hand and kissed her palm.
"Don't try to change my mind about what number should go there!" my mom shouted.
Dad laughed. "I wasn't trying to, Darling."
Mom rolled her eyes.
A deer jumped into the middle of the road.
"Whoa!" my mom shouted and swerved into the grass. The car started flipping over and over again, coming to a total of about 5 turns. The car landed upright. I zoomed in on my parents still in the car.
My dad had his mouth open, blood dripping onto his chin, and his suit (he always wears one; he never knows when he might get a call from the office) was soaked in blood.
My mom had glass stuck in her arms and legs, and her eyes were closed. The driver's seat was pooled in blood.
The car was almost as flat as a pancake, and all the glass was shattered.
Everything inside the car was covered in blood. So much blood.

*Present time*

"Ally, wake up! It's not bedtime yet!" Carson shouted. My parents were out of the house.
And then I remembered. I had told them to go out and enjoy themselves.
Alex ran over to where Carson and I were sitting. "Carson, go find Steven and Aidan, and maybe Penn."
Carson let out a big sigh and then stalked off.
There just happened to be a trashcan by my bedside which was where I was sitting. I reached over and grabbed it. And then puked in it.
Alex held my hair back. Once I was done, Alex used a tissue to wipe off my face.
I layed my head on his shoulder and cried.
"Ally, you have to tell me what happened."
I shook my head. It was too horrific to tell.
And then the phone rang. I had to answer it. I wiped my tears off and cleared my voice.
"Hello?" I asked.
"Hi, is this Ally Mitchell?" a deep voice asked.
"Yes, may I ask who you are?"
"I am Dr. Hanson, from the ER. Ally, your parents were in a car accident."
"Are they ok?" I asked, even though I knew the answer.
"No, Ally, I'm sorry. Your parents died at the scene. I'm terribly sorry for your loss." and then the doctor hung up, no questions asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
there should be about maybe 10-15 more chapters, if I'm lucky enough think of something to write about. I don't know if i'll make a sequel or not, but in the meantime, read some of my other stories (PLEASE!!??), and comment (PRETTY PLEASE!!??)?.