Sequel: This is How it Goes
Status: 1. please post comments! 2. subscribe!

The Mind Killer

The Walk I Took... Again

A few days after getting off the phone with my Aunt, a package showed up, addressed for me. A red gigantic word was right in the middle of the top of the package; FRAGILE.
I sat on my bed. Opening it, Alex questioned the box and whatever was in it.
"I don't know yet! Just wait until it's opened all the way!" I laughed, and he poked me in the side. I flinched.
Inside the box was the most beautiful dress I'd ever seen: a light gray, one shouldered, uneven hemmed cocktail dress. But my aunt added a few extra items, including black boots, and a black leather handbag. It was a fantastic outfit. I wondered how much my aunt had spent on it. I'd be sure to thank her for it.
"Alex, would you please come to the funeral with me?" I asked. I would never be able to handle walking behind the people that carry my parents in their caskets.
"Of course." He gave me a sympathetic look. He could tell what I was feeling. I felt an enormous wave of love for him. Looking at him, I gave him a quick kiss on the lips.
"What was that for?" Alex had a confused look.
"I don't know." I smiled and continued admiring the dress. "Should I try this on now?" I asked Alex.
"Hmm. Maybe I should try it on first. To make sure its good enough for you." He laughed.
"No way!" I punched Alex playfully in the shoulder. He grabbed my fist and my other hand and put them around his neck, then leaned forward and kissed me hard. I leaned back until my head hit my pillow.
After a few minutes of kissing, my cell phone rang, notifying me of a text message from my aunt. Me and Alex groaned simultaneously.
'Hope you like your new outfit! I'll see you at the funeral. Love you!'
"That text better have been important." Alex grumbled. "I can't believe how bad of timing your aunt has."
"Well, we have after the funeral." I pointed out, walking over to the closet, toting the dress along with me, intending to try it on.
I slipped the one strap on and walked out, holding the handbag, and trying to break in the boots.
"You look amazing, Ally." Alex ran his hand down my arm and leaned foward to kiss again. But this time, the kiss was just a peck on the lips. "I'm saving the fun for later," Alex responded.
I looked in the mirror. I looked great, just as Alex had said. The dress hung off of me just right, and the boots fit perfectly.
I looked so happy on the outside, but on the inside, I was ready to burst into tears.
♠ ♠ ♠
so, thanks for reading this, and I would love to say thanks to the following for commenting. I shouldve done this chapters ago, but I forgot!
*shotinthedark705
*bridgesmademyday

and i would also like to thank the 4 people who subscribed. i dont know who you are, but if your one of the subscribers, please comment that you are, or inbox me, cause i would lovve to tell all the readers!

copy and paste the below URL in the search box to see what Ally was wearing at the funeral.
http://www.polyvore.com/gray_black/set?id=42536932

this story isnt over yet, so yeah you people still have time to comment and subscribe!

p.s. im just about to start on the next chapter right now, so the next part should be up in about an hour or so.

spoiler alert: Ally and Alex have a very special connection...