Sequel: This is How it Goes
Status: 1. please post comments! 2. subscribe!

The Mind Killer

One Prophecy

Steven's face paled.
"I think I know what this is."
Seeing his face didn't make me very stable. I braced myself and clutched Alex's hand.
"Well, then what is it?" Alex said. He didn't look like he had anything to worry about.
"I don't think Carson needs to hear this." Steven looked at Carson, then at the loft. "Penn, Aidan, wake up!"
The two boys climbed out of the loft. "Come on man, be cool!" Penn said.
Aidan looked at me, then at Alex, questioningly.
"Aidan, please take Carson downstairs and go watch t.v. or something." Steven saw how Aidan was looking at me and Alex.
Aidan sighed and nodded. "Let''s go, little man."
Once Carson and Aidan left the room, Steven sighed.
"So, what is it?" I asked. I was getting very impatient. I just wanted to know what the deal with the journal was.
"Ally, did you ever have dreams when you were little?" Steven asked. He looked a little worried about something. Something he really didn't want me to know.
I could see by the look in his eyes that this 'secret' was something he figured out a long time ago, and kept it a secret. Until now.
"Yeah. I kept having recurring dreams."
"Well, I heard a prophecy. Years ago. But now I think it might be happening."
"What was the prophecy?" Alex's eyes went into slits.
"I don't remember how it went, but it said something about a very special Mind Killer who could track new Mind Killers that are on their own. And Ally, I think you might be that special Mind Killer."
Steven pointed to the date. "That's the day you wrote it." Then he pointed to the address. "That's where we find the new Mind Killer."
I was speechless.
Me? Special? Yeah right. Maybe in a million years.
♠ ♠ ♠
please again tell me if your a subscriber! comment that you are or send me an inbox! thanks!