Sequel: This is How it Goes
Status: 1. please post comments! 2. subscribe!

The Mind Killer

A Big Shocker (With a Little Explanations In Between)

"A what?!" I said, in disbelief. What the hell is a mind killer anyway?
"A mind killer, Ally. When you have visions of someone dying, you are killing them. No one knows we exist, except me and the other guys with this "gift"."
"Wait. You said guys. There aren't any girls that do what we do?"
"Not that I know of."
I sighed, and slumped my shoulders. Well. This is a great night.
"I called some of the guys from my hometown and told them to come here. They should be here tomorrow, or at least that's what one of the guys told me." Alex said.
Who knew that Alex had friends?
"Where is your family? How'd you get here by yourself?" I interrogated him. He doesn't deserve the easy way out of this situation.
"Why don't you have any friends? Why weren't you in school earlier today?"
"You answer me first." I deserved answers. Right?
"Fine. My family is dead, and I played hitchhiker for a few hours. Now you answer me."
"I don't have friends 'cause I don't bother to meet anyone, and I skipped school."
"Well don't you ever have homework or something to do?"
"All the time. I just do it at night."
So he's like the exact opposite of me, I thought. No family, has friends. I need friends.
And I absolutely refuse to be friends with him.
"Hey Ally?"
"What?" I said it a little meanly, just a little frustrated that he actually has friends.
"Can I stay in your room while I'm here?" he asked. What was that look on his face? Hope? Does he really wanna stay at my house?
"Whatever."
♠ ♠ ♠
Come on! com-ments! com-ments!

p.s. i know, i know, a little short, but there is excitement coming in a few chapters.