Sequel: This is How it Goes
Status: 1. please post comments! 2. subscribe!

The Mind Killer

Ally is Special

"Ally, meet Penn, Aidan, Carson, and Steven." All four boys nodded in unison. The boys set down their duffel bags.
"Sup, Ally." said Steven.
"Hey Ally. Nice to meet you." Penn shuffled forward and shook my hand.
"Hi Ally, I'm Carson." The smallest of the group smiled and walked forward and wrapped me in a hug. Carson released me, and put his head down, facing the floor.
Aidan just stood there by the window, kicking invisible air.
"Aidan? Do you have anything to say to our new club member?" Alex said, breaking the silence that Aidan created.
Aidan shook his head, his dirty blonde hair flitting about.
'I'm fallin apart, I'm barely breathin. With a broken heart, that's still bea-' came from my phone. I bolted to my bedside table and picked up my phone.
'Happy Saturday, Sweetie!' the screen read. The text was from my mom.
"What is it, Ally?" Alex spoke.
"Nothin. I just got a text from my mom."
"Hey Ally?" said Steven.
"Yeah?"
"Can we go to sleep here?"
"Yeah. Someones gonna have to sleep on the floor outside the loft, though. There's not enough room for five people."
"I'll sleep on the floor." Aidan volunteered. That's the first time he spoke.
"Great. You can just set your stuff out here, and Alex, Steven, Carson, and Penn can sleep in there." I pointed to the loft.
Each boy grabbed their duffel bag; each a different color. They hauled the bags over to the loft, and set them beside the ladder.
♠ ♠ ♠
ooooooohhhh!!!! I cannot wait to write the next chapter!
Big secrets to come!!!