Sequel: This is How it Goes
Status: 1. please post comments! 2. subscribe!

The Mind Killer

Another Thing Horrific

I gasp. Oh no. There's another one of them coming. Aidan hears me and wakes up. He starts nudging me.
"Ally, what's wrong?" A look of confusion passes his face, and turns to knowledge.
"Ohh. Crap." He runs over to the loft and opens the curtain.
"Alex! Alex wake up!" I can hear rustling in the loft, and whispering going back and forth.
"Oh, sh*t. Aidan, why didn't you just yell from over there?" I can hear either Steven or Alex's voice whispering loudly to Aidan.
"Her parents are asleep! Do you really think they'd be happy that there are five boys in her room?!" He puts emphasis on the word five. He's right.
"Alright just come on!"
Steven jumps down from the loft, leaving a soft thump, followed by Alex, who also makes a soft thump. They run over to my bed and start feeling my forehead.
"Stay out of the vision, Ally." I can hear Alex whisper in my ear. A hundred little goosebumps pop up on the back of my neck. There's a small stabbing pain in my waist, and I wince.
Everything starts slipping away slowly. I can hear someone running, probably to the loft, and they run back with a bottle of liquid, probably water. They open the cap, and the bottle lets out a soft hiss. The person brings the bottle to my mouth and says to drink. I can barely taste the liquid. Finally, everything goes dark.

*A vision*

There's a woman, maybe in her 20's, standing in front of a mirror, crying.
"I'm so ugly, and fat." she says. A little whimper escapes. She sniffs.
The lady walks over to her dresser, opens the top right drawer, and pulls out a Walmart bag.
She walks back over to the full sized mirror and takes one last look.
"You are beautiful." she takes the plastic bag and places it on her head, and pulls it down, so it covers her mouth and nose. It takes me a moment to realize she stopped breathing. She's dead. By suffocation. And it's my fault.

*Awake again*

"Ally! Thank goodness." Steven breathed a sigh of relief.
"She-She died." I say.
Alex takes my hand and puts his face close to mine. "Ally. Who died?"
"A lady." I break out in tears.
"Shh. It's okay, Ally." Aidan kisses my forehead.
Aidan takes his thumb and wipes away my tears. He looks at Steven, and bites his lip. Steven shrugs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooh, I cannot wait to start writing the next chapter!