Status: In the works

Crash

Thank You

Amelia
The Past

“Maybe you can get some sleep tonight, you look like you need it”

“What the hell is that meant to mean!?”

I snapped rather irritated with his snide remarks, his crystal blue eyes widened at my sudden outburst and his mouth gapped open a bit. Nervously he scratched the back of his neck and tried desperately to avoid meeting my matching blue eyes.

“No! I was just suggesting that maybe you could do with a good night sleep. I mean your parents look like they depend on you a lot Amelia”

“Yeah well I guess it’s none of your business”

Shifting Isaac slightly on my hip I brushed past Danny and stormed up the stairs, just because he is in my house doesn’t mean he has the right to pry into my personal life. He doesn’t know me and he probably never will – I’m not exactly popular material.

Carefully and quietly I got Isaac to go back to sleep and pressed a quick kiss to his tiny forehead, pulling his door shut slightly I let a tiny slit of light from the hallway to flood through. As I turned around to walk to my room I failed to notice the muscular figure in front of me, causing me to walk straight into his chest.

“Sorry, I’m going to get changed in the bathroom I’ll just grab my stuff and you can grab a sleeping bag from my wardrobe”

I muttered as I felt my cheeks heat up ever so, Danny simply nodded before I grabbed my stuff and left him in my room. Once I had got back into my room Danny was standing in my room in just his boxers and quickly I covered my innocent 14 year old eyes – he just laughed.

“Amelia you can look you know I’m not going to criticize you for it”

“How the hell do I know that you won’t go to your so called friends and tell them how pathetic I was huh?”

“Because I’m not like that Amelia, You really don’t have much of an opinion on me do you?”

I shrugged in reply and jumped into my bed pulling the warm covers over my shivering body – it was extremely cold for the middle of September. Danny slipped into the sleeping bag laid out on the floor before silence consumed us, an awkward silence.

“You know I hate being in that click Amelia, I didn’t ask to be associated with half of them. We started school two years ago and I just fell into step along with them and now, now we’re in year 9 everything is set in stone and if you overstep or disobey people give you hell – I can’t face that hell, but I’m not like them I promise”

“If this is what you hate then you’re lying through your teeth. Please you love the attention and the girls, the girls that don’t give people like me a second glance or thought. You love the status and the perks that come along with it. Don’t even try to deny it Danny because I know if I was in your position I’d be lapping up the rewards”

I replied maybe too hastily and with a sarcastic bite to it, Danny and I never made eye contact – he faced my door and I faced my wall, our backs to one another.

“You really don’t know me at all then; believe what the hell you want. Believe it or not I hate the way Damon treats Johnny – bet you didn’t know that did you?”

“Then why the hell don’t you do something about it. What are you trying to do Danny make me believe you?”

“Yeah you don’t know me or what I really want, so if making you believe works then I’ll try”

“I’ll believe you when I have solid proof, you don’t even have to prove yourself to me – I’m a geek, ugly, you don’t owe me anything –“

I felt tears start to build in my delicate tear ducts, I still refused to face Danny to see the fury maybe? On his face, I slagged him off and he was or maybe wasn’t trying to be honest for me for a minute. Blame my trust issues or whatever, I just had the nagging feeling that he was just going to slag me off and my family to his mates come Monday.

“I’m here now aren’t I?”

“What and that’s meant to count for something…I didn’t ask you to stay Danny –“

“Exactly”

He whispered before I felt the tension and silence surround my entire room at just his one word. Maybe I could be wrong about Danny, but I’ve seen the movies the popular people never change from being self centered and I didn’t expect Danny to be any different – with that the sound of his soft snores filled the silence and eventually my eyelids began to immediately grow heavy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohai!

Thanks to the subscribers on this story, it means a lot so I thought I'd update for you :3

Comments?