Holli Would

1

I've noticed that in a lot of these stories about high school drama or romance that the main character is always some ugly poop-brown haired smarty pants girl, never the real queen of the school. And in the end, the shy and quiet one always gets what she want. Yeah...no. Not here. My name is Holli, the gorgeous blond haired girl that has everyone talking, and I always get what I want. I pulled my hair up into a cute high pony tail, checking it from all angles in the bathroom mirror. I leaned in over the sink and applied a shiny lip gloss over my light pink lips, checking to make sure the there edges weren't smudging.
And of course whatever I did, Rebeka, the slut next to me with bleached hair, was doing the exact same thing as me. It's like that song 'she Wants to be Me', only this time it's reality. This girl is my personal stalker, as well as copy cat. She started bleaching her black hair, trying to make it like mine, obviously) and it ended up looking worse than it already did. Then she purposely started failing tests, hoping to get attention. Not that I feel bad for her-- if she can't stand the heat, or the pressure to be perfect, then she should just back down, right now.
My true friend, Allisa, was on the other end of the line. She and I have had a lovely relationship ever since we entered high school three years ago. Though it may look like love, though, I hate her guts, and can't wait to abandon her. She feels the same, so it's not like I'm the bad guy. She was weaving braids in her hair as I applied my make up.
"So we still on for tomorrow," Becca asked, talking about the start of April vacation.
"Duh," Ali said.
"Party party party ladies," I said.
"And maybe meet a guy," Ali added with a giggle, flipping her hair over her shoulder.
"Naughty girl," I said, in the same jokingly way.
"Yeah," Becca said, trying to sound as powerful as me.
What did I tell you? She's a total copycat, right?
"Let's go ladies," I said, fixing my shirt and tuning on my heel and leaving the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
it feels like when im writing this im writing the script for a dinsey movie....aka, really lame!!!